time to end the theory

CLAYMORE

there is no relation between Moon and the Kino easter egg song "115".

treyarch even said they came up with moon last second, it was supposed to be in Paris, but they didnt want to end black ops zombies with Paris, so they came up with moon, So no, there is no hints or tips of the moon in "115"

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always good to theorize about it. Either way, '115' hinted to a number of things to do with the storyline, so it was only natural to assume some sort of connection between it and Moon based off the lyrics.

Do you actually have a link or something to what Treyarch said? I know they did say it, but I want to know exactly what they said, word for word.

Even if it was based in Paris, Moon would've eventually become a map, so the planning for it would've been done ages ago, probably around the time when Black Ops was released, or even before than.

Yellow card you are right, there wasn't really a need for this thread, you should have just added your comment to one of the threads already about this.

And as for what the zombie panel said, I think you can read anything you want.

I think Moon was always meant to be the finale for the current story line, and maybe the next map was meant to be Paris. In this case maybe they decided/had to bring us the end sooner, than planned.

Who knows...? Treyarch play their hands very close to their chest.

It's hard to argue about it since treyarch announced it.

Still "I'll stop you from breathing and all your deceiving" and "no one survives, look to the skies, to see the end of all creation again" Sounds vaguely like moon to me.

Oh and like the others said, there is no need for the post. Should've just put this as a comment but oh well.

there is no relation between Moon and the Kino easter egg song "115".

treyarch even said they came up with moon last second, it was supposed to be in Paris, but they didnt want to end black ops zombies with Paris, so they came up with moon, So no, there is no hints or tips of the moon in "115"

oh look hes back

oh look hes back

And what's that supposed to mean? He's added more insight than the last few posts I've seen of yours...

Anyways, it's still a curious thing to check out. Although it still doesn't explain why they didn't just use the new song. Then again, that too could have been a last minute thing, given how short it is.

Can someone link me to a vid or page where treyarch "confirmed or said" that paris even existed and that zombies is over?

Here it is:http://www.youtube.com/user/gamespot#p/search/0/WxW6QbnblSs skip to 1:30 and you can see a music video trailer for Kino Der Toten its amazing. If you want to see when they say something about Moon being in Paris first skip to 27:10. They never said zombies is over they only said they wanted to finish zombies in Black Ops and then they would listen to the community and keep delivering. That means its not over but it is for Black Ops thats it so expect more zombies when the next Treyarch game comes out.

Hey guys don't be mean to him. I'm sure he didn't want be mean about it *cough * troll *cough*. But claymore I'm also on there side. There was no need in this thread. Say it nicely or post it in the other thread. Just don't troll as a wise fortune cookie said.

Wunderfoodz out :D