The official Timeline for Call of Duty Zombies

Zelkova

The reason the unknown dates were there as they were still placing those events into their exact years but the order they were presented in was the exact order in which they occured. As for the CotD the date is completely unknown no way of knowing and also this does seem to have the alternate timeline thing going on here as you all may have noticed as scientists theorize that timelines can split if you have played Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask then you would know about the timeline split as everytime you went back in time you were actually going to another timeline. Also there is a episode of family guy that this timeline split has been explained by Brian.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that, that site seemed to have all the information on Moon before this site did as the Mule Kick perk was first confirmed there (its name and exactly what it did) and it wasn't until a week later that I could find a single site that had info confirming the perks name and purpose. It also was the first site I could find (when I search for sites I do extensive searchs I didn't merely stop at one page after finding something) that stated about the new phazing zombies, the return of the creepy crawler zombies (what people nickname nova crawlers or just crawlers) and the dogs for the map. They also were the first site to have what achievements were going to be on Moon well before the Black ops update that put the achievements in our lists. This wiki site (I don't call it a wiki because there is a black ops zombie wiki page that is on the actual wikipedia) seems to have gotten tons of info before any other website including this one acquired it and posted about it. And for the longest amount of time they were the only site I could find a guide for the Shangri-la Eclipse Easter Egg achievement on. Still have issues finding a site that has one (vids don't count who wants to have the vid running in the background at the same time they are doing the achievement it would take more of their internet up than if they just had a webpage up with a written version of it).

i kinda gotta agree and disagree with a lot of this. some of the things seems right but the whole concept as a whole seems wrong. i mean whats is stopping me from pretending to work for Treyarch ? all i need to do is make up a BS story with the right words and then post it on wiki or on a forum.

plus Treyarch will never give way anything about zombies. i mean look at CoD XP for example. a guy asked if Richtofen was dead or not and if we are ever gonna be able to play as him again and Jimmy (i think it was Jimmy) said: "well i am gonna turn this around on you do you think hes dead or alive ? and do you think we are gonna be seeing him again ?" that is almost word for word.

they would not even answer a guy who asked if there are gonna be more zombie maps even know thru out the whole stream they just about confirmed it and they would not answer the guy. Treyarch would not even answer a question that they already answered if that makes sense.

so in other words i call BS on any thing that is not confirmed by Treyarch. i dont care which wiki its on and witch site it is on if Treyarch does not confirm then i dont think it is real. Escalation and Annihilation i believed were real (well i did not fully believe Annihilation at first) only because it had all the companys logos on it like the gamestop and XBL logo.

SHORT VERSION: good post but i do not think it is real because Treyarch would never leak out any info about the story. the map packs were leaked out by game.au or some thing like that not a Treyarch developer so you really can not compare the 2.

all right rant over!

Yeah um you do realize that Treyarch doesn't even own the rights to the "Call of Duty: Zombie series" it belongs to Activision solely. Treyarch cannot confirm anything thus as they unless Activision tells them they can will not be doing any more Zombies so what could they possibly confirm. (Fyi why would someone ask is Richtofen dead when we know he isn't he took the place of Sam in the pyramid so yeah he doesn't have his body but his life force still lives on) Oh and the CoD XP was actually a MW3 event which Treyarch wasn't even suppose to be present at. From what I know they weren't there only a few Activision members were present and Infinity Ward was there.

ok 1st the guy probably does not know the story so well that is why he asked if Richtofen as dead. not every one knows the story you know ? ok second the live stream is on the front page of the site. go check it out if you dont believe me that Treyarch was there. and 3 Treyarch owns zombies but Activison owns Treyarch. Treyarch has just about confirmed there will be more zombies. just look at the end of the easter egg or the fact that Treyarch was hinting there will be more zombies on the stream. hey they are the probably working on the first map in black ops 2 right now.

The reason the unknown dates were there as they were still placing those events into their exact years but the order they were presented in was the exact order in which they occured. As for the CotD the date is completely unknown no way of knowing and also this does seem to have the alternate timeline thing going on here as you all may have noticed as scientists theorize that timelines can split if you have played Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask then you would know about the timeline split as everytime you went back in time you were actually going to another timeline. Also there is a episode of family guy that this timeline split has been explained by Brian.

im pretty sure though that would cause a pretty big universe ending paradox. because that affects one the lives of the main characters and their capability blowing up the earth. like imagine our characters conscious' travel on a straight line where the past isnt necessarily chronological. so if they travelled back in time before call of the dead and they blew up the earth, they are now in this universe and so since they blew up the earth the thems of this universe wold have been killed and now. you know what I give up. im sixk of trying to rationalize this time traveling crap. it wasnt their best idea. and so what if we're still playing in the 40's-50's the guns were nearly twice as better. and honestly they're already in a universe alternate to ours so why didnt they just accelerate certain advancements. seriously 3arc time travel messes with crap!!! its too complicated because therr is no true understaning for how timelines work as of now.

When googling who is involved with the Wiki this is all that comes up.

About Us

Wikia is a collaborative publishing platform that enables communities to discover, create and share content on any topic in any language.

Wikia sites are written by community members that are passionate about subjects ranging from video games, TV shows and movies to food, fashion, and environmental sustainability.

Written by community members.

Regards Alpha.

You'd have to look at their profiles individually. I am not a member of the site I just go to it as it always seems to have more info and more accurate information than other sites. Like I said before it was the only site I could find the steps for the shangri-la easter egg on for the longest amount of time. The person who seems to have done the most editing is a guy called Poketape who is if you look at his profile a Call of Duty administrator on the site.