What if the Gas Zombies...aren't even zombies?

Flammenwerfer

You know, I've always assumed that these special zombies were just, you know, simple zombies. But, now I'm beginning to notice some things about them.

First of all, let's take a look at the first place they showed up, that being Kino der Toten. Now, there was a lot of special things about this map, but there was one thing that everyone should remember, that being the creatures in the caskets. To me, at least, after looking at them for a while, they seem to somewhat resemble the Gas Zombies, and there are quite a few scattered around, as if they are going to be transported somewhere. Take note of this, because I'll reference it later.

Now, when you turn on the power, these Gas Zombies start to attack, starting with a large boom across the theatre. There have been a lot of theories about what this is, and to me, I believe it is this: the caskets are all over the theatre, probably also in the attic area for storage. When the electricity is turned on, the energy breaks open thousands of caskets, releasing the zombies and creating the shaking boom. They then come down from the ceiling and start their attack.

Now, that's it for Kino so far, let's move on. Now, there are only two maps where these zombies appear in, those being Five and Moon. This is where my theory truly begins.

It all starts in Der Riese. Maxis took note of there being Element 115 on the moon, and as most of you know, the Nazis were working on the "Flytrap", the device they planned to use for god knows what, as well as the teleporters. What if the teleporters/Flytrap were actually powerful enough at one time (perhaps enhanced with E-115) to send the Nazis to the Moon to excavate the element? We know that there are mines there, as we can see in the Rezurrection trailer. Now, while Maxis was working on creating the zombies, the other members were getting to work on mining the mineral, while also creating teleporters to link back to Der Riese for easier teleportation between the areas. It is possible that it was on the moon itself where the workers discovered the Gas Zombies, or should I say, Gas Aliens?

I believe that these "Gas Zombies" aren't zombies at all, but rather aliens who were exposed to the Element on the moon, thus transforming themselves. The workers reported this to Maxis, who was most likely intrigued by this. He ordered the alien-zombies to be transported back to Der Riese by any means, these most likely being via the flytrap (as the teleporters weren't very successful at the time). They put the aliens into containers and shipped them back to Der Riese.

Maxis and the other members of the Group were most likely going to showcase these new "warriors" for the Nazi army, so they transported most of the containers to Kino, maybe via teleporter, most likely by vehicles. However, these zombies weren't very lethal or co-operative (not sure), so thus the experiments were deemed "failures". Thus Maxis started/continued work on creating the regular type of zombie.

We all know what happened next.

Years later, after the incidents, the United States found Der Riese and transported the teleporters and caskets with the aliens in them back to the Pentagon and Area 51 for further testing. The main teleporter was transported to Area 51 (the place where you teleport to in Moon) along with other materials, such as the PaP and others. They didn't know that the teleporters were now working, most likely, and as such fell to the zombie menace.

So in brief, I believe the Gas Zombies are aliens that were on the dark side of the moon who were affected by the element and as such changed form. My theory is backed up by the fact that they only appear on the above three maps (Kino, Five and Moon.)

Believe what you will, but this is how I see it. Hope you had a good read!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've always assumed that these special zombies were just, you know, simple zombies. But, now I'm beginning to notice some things about them.

First of all, let's take a look at the first place they showed up, that being Kino der Toten. Now, there was a lot of special things about this map, but there was one thing that everyone should remember, that being the creatures in the caskets. To me, at least, after looking at them for a while, they seem to somewhat resemble the Gas Zombies, and there are quite a few scattered around, as if they are going to be transported somewhere. Take note of this, because I'll reference it later.

Now, when you turn on the power, these Gas Zombies start to attack, starting with a large boom across the theatre. There have been a lot of theories about what this is, and to me, I believe it is this: the caskets are all over the theatre, probably also in the attic area for storage. When the electricity is turned on, the energy breaks open thousands of caskets, releasing the zombies and creating the shaking boom. They then come down from the ceiling and start their attack.

Now, that's it for Kino so far, let's move on. Now, there are only two maps where these zombies appear in, those being Five and Moon. This is where my theory truly begins.

It all starts in Der Riese. Maxis took note of there being Element 115 on the moon, and as most of you know, the Nazis were working on the "Flytrap", the device they planned to use for god knows what, as well as the teleporters. What if the teleporters/Flytrap were actually powerful enough at one time (perhaps enhanced with E-115) to send the Nazis to the Moon to excavate the element? We know that there are mines there, as we can see in the Rezurrection trailer. Now, while Maxis was working on creating the zombies, the other members were getting to work on mining the mineral, while also creating teleporters to link back to Der Riese for easier teleportation between the areas. It is possible that it was on the moon itself where the workers discovered the Gas Zombies, or should I say, Gas Aliens?

I believe that these "Gas Zombies" aren't zombies at all, but rather aliens who were exposed to the Element on the moon, thus transforming themselves. The workers reported this to Maxis, who was most likely intrigued by this. He ordered the alien-zombies to be transported back to Der Riese by any means, these most likely being via the flytrap (as the teleporters weren't very successful at the time). They put the aliens into containers and shipped them back to Der Riese.

Maxis and the other members of the Group were most likely going to showcase these new "warriors" for the Nazi army, so they transported most of the containers to Kino, maybe via teleporter, most likely by vehicles. However, these zombies weren't very lethal or co-operative (not sure), so thus the experiments were deemed "failures". Thus Maxis started/continued work on creating the regular type of zombie.

We all know what happened next.

Years later, after the incidents, the United States found Der Riese and transported the teleporters and caskets with the aliens in them back to the Pentagon and Area 51 for further testing. The main teleporter was transported to Area 51 (the place where you teleport to in Moon) along with other materials, such as the PaP and others. They didn't know that the teleporters were now working, most likely, and as such fell to the zombie menace.

So in brief, I believe the Gas Zombies are aliens that were on the dark side of the moon who were affected by the element and as such changed form. My theory is backed up by the fact that they only appear on the above three maps (Kino, Five and Moon.)

Believe what you will, but this is how I see it. Hope you had a good read!

nice theory, but I don't think that they are in the containers on Kino Der Toten.

I think that they are artificial, created by us as extreme mutations. They have x-rays of them at Rebirth and WMD in the campaign.

But have some [brains] , you've got a very good theory there.

that is a really great theory, It makes alot of sense to. Only problem is, takeo has a quote that says, I cant believe these things were ever human! now dont start saying, that is just a quote as a joke or something because I know some quotes have no relevance to anything but this is not one of those. [brains] for you though because of the good idea.

that is a really great theory, It makes alot of sense to. Only problem is, takeo has a quote that says, I cant believe these things were ever human! now dont start saying, that is just a quote as a joke or something because I know some quotes have no relevance to anything but this is not one of those. [brains] for you though because of the good idea.

He can't believe them...because they weren't ;)

I figured they were the aliens talked about in Der Riese before Kino even was a map... but then some people insisted they were monkeys due to the containers everywhere showing monkey faces.

If you ask me, the Ascension/Shangri La monkeys and the Cosmic Silverback both put debunk that theory.

have you ever thought that adding nova six to the zombification process could've caused this horrible mutation? and why would you clothe aliens? and even if they did why would they be what seem like jeans? I'd imagine them being forced to wear some white track suit looking outfit. and I also think they have belts on their jeans.