Teleporters+ Power switch

D3adZombz3

Teleporters are back

it is upside down so I am assuming you are coming back from somewhere through that teleporter which makes me believe that you may be teleporting to old maps and I really think we teleport to area 51, maybe you teleport there for pap? idk that'd be fun I guess and you can stay there for like a certain amount of time

any ideas guys?

edit: also the power switch is right there, so we know where it is!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken from another post I commented on

In the first image, it shows the player using Mustang and Sally's in the Area 51 part of the map.

So that means you either:

1. Start at the Moon and teleport one-way to Area 51 sometime during the match (which I'm doubting)

2. You Pack-a-Punch your weapons by teleporting to Area 51 (possible)

3. There is a permanent teleporter on the Moon and at Area 51 that allow's you to travel back and forth at will. (possible)

Taken from another post I commented on

In the first image, it shows the player using Mustang and Sally's in the Area 51 part of the map.

So that means you either:

1. Start at the Moon and teleport one-way to Area 51 sometime during the match (which I'm doubting)

2. You Pack-a-Punch your weapons by teleporting to Area 51 (possible)

3. There is a permanent teleporter on the Moon and at Area 51 that allow's you to travel back and forth at will. (possible)

I think it's #2

the reason I don't think it's #3 is because why title it Moon, if you can spend the same amount of time in Area 51, Plus the whole focus of the trailer seems to be about the moon so I don't think there is much development on Area 51's behalf, although there could be

also @X HOLLYWOOD18, yeah maybe, anything is possible. That would actually be cool

I'm leaning that you teleport between the two, and the PAP is at area 51! I AM PUMPED

I thought you had sad learning therefore I was like from what source, and then I re read it haha, I think PAP is at Area 51, I really hope its a simple way to PAP cause I hate the time limit thing in Shangri La I like it simple, either have it open forever by doing something (Der Riese, Ascension) Or be able to teleport to the PAP (Kino)

@deathb4di2h0nor, maybe you can teleport to all the previous zombie maps? that would be awesome, like put teleporters in maps the don't even have them, and if you need a quick escape you fight it off in one of the old maps until you are ready to go back?

Im almost certain it takes you to area 51, there is another picture of some sort of hanger that has a teleporter in it and its not on the moon. Maybe we have to go to area 51 to do steps for the easer egg? Kinda like turning on the eclipse on shangri-la.

I never thought about them being used for some sort of easter egg. This is shaping up to be the most epic map yet, so it's another possibility!

This is Der Riese!

Yup, sure is.

EDIT: OMG I see why you posted it!! Is that guy in an Astronaut's outfit?!?! [brains] when I get some more.

Could the easter egg involve going back to the classic maps? This Moon map is gonna be ridiculous.

Dayum. In all honesty, I would be pretty surprised if we've figured out everything in Moon and the revamped old maps by the time the next 3arc game comes out. :D

sorry buddy but not. thanks to Liam for this

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's just Nikolai's usual clothes. In WaW, everyone's arms looked like generic marines because treyarch hadn't re-skinned them. But right here is Nikolai in Kino Der Toten.

And here's the space suit first person:

Ignore my terrible eraser skills.