Bowie on Shangri-La

Chopper

I'm sitting here bored at work and so I decided to print out a map of Shangri-La to learn it a bit before I play it.

Can someone tell me please what is the quickest and cheapest way to get to the Bowie?

I can't quite work out just from the map which side is cheaper to go from, the MP5k or MPL. Or even if the waterfall comes into it.

Thanks!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From spawn, both doors lead to the power room (where the Bowie Knife is) and both paths cost exactly the same. Pretty boring map design if you ask me. But I like your strategy. Go for the Bowie first. People don't realize how bad ass that thing is. It's a one hit kill till round 9. And if you have the Ballistic Knife with the Bowie it's a one hit kill till round 13.

Yep, I usually stay in the first room as long as I can hold it (5-6 rounds mostly) -sometimes buy m14 to hold down the Shrieker. Make almost 6000 points that way each player gets a door or two and still have enough to buy bowie. It is my first objective of the game next is getting jugg (and flopper), then Pack a punch and then Claymores/semtex and AK74u around round 12 -15 depending on the amt of points I have or saved.