Treyarch fail :)

Matuzz

Four re-mastered levels from Call of Duty: World at War: "Nacht der Untöten," "Verrückt," "Shi No Numa," and "Der Riese," where it all began.

Untöten????

I thought it was üntoten. :D

But anyway, cant wait for the Moon map and Vril aliens ;)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it seems to be a running occurrence. Jimmy said something about typos being important in the one of swords interview.

Rezurrection is spelt wrong obviously.

If you look in the advertisement Der Riese is also spelt wrong, instead being spelt "Der Reise" which translates to "The travel"

Now this is wrong also? Something is going on here.

Well, it seems to be a running occurrence. Jimmy said something about typos being important in the one of swords interview.

If you look in the advertisement Der Riese is also spelt wrong, instead being spelt "Der Reise" which translates to "The travel"

Maybe they are beong more cryptic than we thought and using Old High German where "Reise" means "Arise". So "Der Riese" would mean something like "The Arising" or "The Arisal", Signifying tge Zombies rising above our strength (or to the moon...). I dunno just a thought.

Maybe they are beong more cryptic than we thought and using Old High German where "Reise" means "Arise". So "Der Riese" would mean something like "The Arising" or "The Arisal", Signifying tge Zombies rising above our strength (or to the moon...). I dunno just a thought.

I think it's more likely that this is where the Zombies originated, thus the arose from here.

Remember, Typos could be Typos unless they are revealed to be something more.

Like Rezurrection.

I feel like they put that there on purpose to make like a little message, by using the Typos.

Rezo= Zero.

'Rezurrection', begins with Rez, which is the beginning of Reznov's name. The man who mysteriously disappeared, shrouded in mystery

Also, all the map packs beginning letters put together spell F.E.A.R