HOW will gravity effect things?? MOON

Saleenseven

Hey guys, as we know on this new map, moon, we might have to encounter a new type of gameplay....with gravity and all! Like with frags, wat if u throw it but it keeps going straight? Because there is no gravitational pull? And with less gravity being cornered will no longer be a problem...jump over them :lol: What are your ideas about this?

Edit: date: AUG 16th 7 days till moon, Hey guys a little update for this post, in the new inside Xbox gameplay video of moon, on the persons D-pad there is a space suit on the top. That most likely means that you can take off the space suit when you want and put it back on whenever you want? Get it?

Also thank you for all your positive replys and feedback! Also please vote even if you don't want to post a reply, it is highly appreciated! Thank you and keep them disscussions coming :D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The intel says

Undead astronauts easily shamble toward their next meal, unaffected by the base's fluctuating gravity.

This to me means the moon base has some kind of artificial gravity that for some reason isn't working properly, maybe special rounds the gravity is turned off, and instead of normal zombies ie the scientists, specially suited astronaut zombies come out. Then when that round is down, the gravity gets turned back on.

Not exactly, have you ever seen videos of the astronauts trying to run on the moon, it's not exactly a fast way of getting around.

I'm assuming we are going to be in some kind of space suit which really hinder movement.

Come to think of it, how will guns work on the moon, there is no oxygen to burn so how will the gun powder in the shells get ignited...

Treyarch "You got some splanin to do..."

Not exactly, have you ever seen videos of the astronauts trying to run on the moon, it's not exactly a fast way of getting around.

I'm assuming we are going to be in some kind of space suit which really hinder movement.

Come to think of it, how will guns work on the moon, there is no oxygen to burn so how will the gun powder in the shells get ignited...

Here's how; it's a video game =3 Besides I bet they will find something, like "Oh the base has an artificial atmosphere that the 115 made, so it has oxygen without need of trees to create it. The 115 meteors laying around just suck in the various gases found in space and turn them into oxygen, and also creates oxygen from nothing. If you don't think that is possible just remember... WE ARE TREYARCH. WE ARE UNAFFECTED BY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS. (Angelic humming)"

Guns (from what I've found on google) "makes" it's own oxygen, so that won't be a problem. But wouldn't you fly back when firing a gun?

And also, I guess that there will an area inside the moon base and an area outside. When traveling between these areas, do we need to change in and out of a moon suit?

I didn't think guns needed oxygen to be fired.

When you pull the trigger, the hammer hits the bullet, which causes an internal explosion, igniting the gun powder, which launches the bullet head from the shell (where the gun power was stored).

You don't need any external oxygen to fire a gun, and in space guns will fire their bullets at a higher speed, ,

I didn't think guns needed oxygen to be fired.

When you pull the trigger, the hammer hits the bullet, which causes an internal explosion, igniting the gun powder, which launches the bullet head from the shell (where the gun power was stored).

You don't need any external oxygen to fire a gun, and in space guns will fire their bullets at a higher speed, ,

You still need oxygen for the internal explosion, nothing ignites without oxygen. For combustion you need a fuel, heat and oxygen, you need all three for combustion.

Anyway I dragged this thread off topic so lets get things back on track.

I don't think gravity will make all that much difference for the most part, I think there will possibly be a special round with less gravity. I don't think treyarch would want to change things too much as the zombie formula is a winner and drastically changing something as fundamental as gravity could piss off alot of people.

There's no wind resistance,

so all our bullets should be extra deadly.

;)

Don't bother trying to throw a frag grenade.

Dolphin Diving isn't a good idea either.

The thundergun won't even work.

(There has to be some limit to the change of gameplay that the gravity influences.

People get angry if classic game elements are changed.

I would find it damn exciting however.

I personally expect that the outside parts of the map (on the moons surface),

will just make your character slow,

like the Shi No Numa swamps.)

WAIT A MINUTE.

Look at the picture advertising the map!

You can see zombies floating around!

I doubt they would depict something like that,

only to have it absent from the game!!

WWeeeh, low gravity is going to be epic!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's how; it's a video game =3 Besides I bet they will find something, like "Oh the base has an artificial atmosphere that the 115 made, so it has oxygen without need of trees to create it. The 115 meteors laying around just suck in the various gases found in space and turn them into oxygen, and also creates oxygen from nothing. If you don't think that is possible just remember... WE ARE TREYARCH. WE ARE UNAFFECTED BY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS. (Angelic humming)"

if 115 made oxygen then why would we need a space suit? sorry but I just had to.