31-79 jgb215 really is the best.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry yellow card but it does. i have played Der Riese and SNN and the waffle does take out your jugs. i know this for a fact. i have shocked myself before and it does take away your jugs. if it does not than why do i get downed in 2 hits after shocking myself and the zombies ? is it a bug that only me and every single person i played WaW with has ?

while i think you may be right about call of the dead because i have not lost my jugs on there after shocking myself i think. i dont remember. but anyway on WaW the waffle takes out jugs. you dont believe me go on WaW and try it.

now lets just do what Johnson said and "settle the f*ck down." also i am not trying to flame you yellow card i am just stating the facts. now lets just all hug and make up.

oh sorry yellow card i read your post wrong. so sorry. but to me the black ops waffle and the WaW waffle are 2 different guns. the WaW one being the better one. because there really is no point in PaPing the black ops one because it still only kills like 12 of them at once. sure you get more ammo and a gold paint job but thats it really.

make sure you include all the guns that kill zombies behind you....o wait the wunderwaffe is the only one.

Before you throw stats out (and i understand it is opinionated fact blah blah blah) and I respect that, but don't forget stats and ammo doesn't mean anything when you have a zombie sprinting behind you to take you down.

well thats just horrible, why can't we compare it to the better patched up WunderWaffe :| ? also the mustangs and awful lawton would do almost nothing on round 40+ so if you shoot in the floor you will have crawlers hitting you and still kill you, WunderWaffe instanlty kills them, also, you do know that zombies can kill you from behind right?

And poele think it's opinions because you think that almost every Wonder Weapon is better than WunderWaffe, yet those are YOUR opnions, and you are saying they are facts which is really bugging me :roll:

Regards Yellow-card8

yellow card why are you mad at me ? i said i was sorry for miss reading your post because i thought you were saying that the WaW waffle does not take out your jugs. i did not know you said black ops waffle because i miss read it. and i never said that i thought every wounder weapon was better than the waffle. i gave all the wounder weapons a "semi fair" review a few posts ago. i listed a few pros and cons of all the guns (not much on the VR-11 to be fair) and put a bad joke in between them every now and than.

so are you mad at me because i miss read your post and said i was sorry ? or because i just may of miss read your post again and now you are mad at me ? or is it because your post was not aimed at me at all and i just made a ass out of myself ?

how about this: we all stop fighting till map pack 4 comes out than we all fight about how the asfaliflgkahdalgsdalakgsad or what it will be called is the best wounder weapon or not. now lets just have a nice talk about why the keyboard smasher is the best wounder weapon or why it is not the best wounder weapon.

yellow card.....THEY ARE FACTS the wunder waffe kills 10 zombies max, is that not a fact? the scavenger starts taking two shots to kill at round 35+, is that not a fact? the thundergun has less ammo and cant spawn pickups, unless there is a glitch which has happened to me before, is that not a fact? the v-r11 almost cant help if you get trapped and has low ammo, is that not a fact? so just stfu about them being my opinion not facts. THEY ARE FACTS. you just cant handle the truth and whatever I say you think the wunderwaffe is the best. I dont think its the best but ya all wonder weapons are good. I was just saying like if you want to get to 50+ the JGB would be tour best one to do it with and it would make it alot easier to do, and btw the reason why I said the mustang and sally was because I was doubting you get to those high of rounds by the way you are talking. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: . also the lawton is always gonna distract them just as much and isnt gonna be making any crawlers on round 55 when you get trapped. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :lol:

Why would you shoot the thundergun at the ground lol that would get almost no one i believe....never tried it but will try.

yeti...I will admit every gun has their pros and cons that is fact no?

Each gun has different specialty...fact?

It is solely on PERSONAL PREFERENCE no?

It depends on your play style fact?

My point here is that it isn't just based on ammo or zombie count....it is based on how you play and the style in which you play...if you know how to use the gun properly then it will be the best in anyones opinion.

Now let's go to this situation...say you are on the catwalk in Der Riese right? You need to cover the reviving process by the courtyard...if you jump down you will be cornered and die.....which gun is actually gonna hit them from that far away?

I wasn't acting mad :roll: but YOU (not richtofen) are saying that the all the Wonder Weapons are better than the WunderWaffe when that is indeed a opinion, when I say the WunderWaffe is the best, not because it has alot of ammo but because if used right you will get a high round,

And look at your title, that's your opinion :facepalm:

Regards Yellow-card8

ok I see what your saying and that does make alot of sense actually, some wonder weapons are better for different maps and play styles. so sorry, I was just thinking of my playstyle when I said this and I still do think for hoarding the jgb is the best but maybe not for camping, run and gun, etc... also I wasnt trying to start a "flame war" I just wanted to share my opinion in a way that might make alot of people argue :twisted: :lol::lol: .