When is the zombie leaderboard going to be fixed?

jjharrison

Just brought first strike and spent the last 5 hours getting to round 47 on ascension but when I went to the leaderboards nothing was there :(

I'm not going to play aging until it's fixed as games just last to long I feel robbed it's pathetic after all the hype and money they couldn't even make a leaderboard

It is a good map though

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg!!! me too. ive been starting so much drama with treyarch and activision. activision just sais to try enabling port forwarding which doesnt help at all and treyarch doesnt give a damn at all... they wont even email me back. i did 16 rounds and it saved on ascension but since then ive done 24 rounds 27 rounds and my max 32 rounds.... but with nothing to show for it, it still sais 16 rounds.. :cry: and my brothers scores wont save at all. its nice to see how much treyarch cares about the players who spent alot of money and countless hours on this game with nothing to show.. WE HATE YOU TREYARCH!!

AND PS. im starting a movement of players to get treyarchs attention on this matter so add my gamer tag fear the krow we will not be ignored!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It's really freaking annoying. to the point that zombies aren't much fun.

I've made it to round 42 on Five, spending hours being careful and doing it straight up. my highest round of leaderboard? 20. freaking 20.

Also, 2 days ago, I did Five with some random people online and we got to round 25. two of them glitched one round (then fell off and couldn't get back up) and the other perma died every round despite me reviving him about 30+ times (no joke). guess what? EVERYONE'S ROUND BUT MINE WAS SAVED AS 25. Mine still says round 20. it's so f***ing annoying that I don't really care anymore about zombies.

Treyarch needs to grow a pair and fix the damn problem. it's only been a problem since DAY MOTHERF***ING ONE.

when there are glitches that allow players to hop up on tables, they fix that within a week or two. So the fact that the leaderboards are still messed up simply means those people at treyarch don't give a sh*t. plain and simple. how many programmers are employed there? and they can't fix a simple glitch like leaderboards not saving? it's complete bullsh*t.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...