If you kill monkeys more zombies spawn

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 kids told me the same thing on one of the first matches I played on SL. They told me if I killed em,alot more would spawn when trying to steal your powerups.

I went ahead and killed every monkey I could find on the sidelines. Those kids were pissed! :lol:

I never believed it... I've played five 134 times and i always killed the pig.... i played five a week ago and this kids say "ok the box is in there open the door but dont kill the pig or more zombies will come" so i did the logical decision.. i opened the door and sprayed the pig with all my shots in the mp5 used the box and got the law and shot the pig and the kids with all the rockets...... they left me to die with the winters howl and ray gun on round 22 then they died and blamed me for everything.... i love messing with kids..... :lol: