Obliterate the zombies poster

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the homepage has a picture of Obliterate the zombies, But in the middle it looks like a reptile or something, any thoughts ?

it's called a Naga - Nāga is the Sanskrit and Pāli word for a deity or class of entity or being, taking the form of a very great snake, specifically the King Cobra, found in Hinduism and Buddhism.

http://static.lulu.com/product/file-download/naga-dragon-thailand/2446402/thumbnail/320

does that help.. :)

the homepage has a picture of Obliterate the zombies, But in the middle it looks like a reptile or something, any thoughts ?

it's called a Naga - Nāga is the Sanskrit and Pāli word for a deity or class of entity or being, taking the form of a very great snake, specifically the King Cobra, found in Hinduism and Buddhism.

http://static.lulu.com/product/file-download/naga-dragon-thailand/2446402/thumbnail/320

does that help.. :)

:lol:

Regards Snake.

The only things I know about shangri-la is basic and found out by playing uncharted 2 and watching the mummy film with jet li

But isnt shaangri-la based around buddhist or buddism? I know theres 4 creatures in buddism like a white tiget, some bird thing n there is a dragon, so im going with dragon as they are enlightened creatures in mythology

It could be a new "round" creature, like the Hell Hounds. e.g Every 8 rounds or so this ultimate demon spawns, however everytime you beat it the weapon used to kill it automatically becomes empty or doesn't damage the demon next time. Eventually all guns will become useless against it, thats when a final showdown occurs. A sequence has to be completed, like activating certain dials in certain locations all around the map in sequence.

Just my idea, I know it's not likely but i use this place to vent my excess Zombie thoughts :D

• 3 weeks later...