Do people still play W@W zombies?

Read this entire post please.

Okay, so my first COD is Black Ops. It's my ONLY COD. But I don't have the special edition. So I thought about getting W@W so I can play the other maps. Is it worth it? Do enough people still play it? Or is this just a waist of space on my PS3 (It's like 320GB but still... ;3) and waist of money? I won't even touch the mulitplayer actually so that could be a point as well.

If they release them already, I wouldn't be posting this. -__-

I've also watched the videos and seen the difference between the Black Ops version and W@W and I like Black Ops better. I even dislike the RELOADING animation for your starting pistol in W@W... even the HUD. But I just want the other maps soooooooooooooooo BAD. I can't play on PC either, my graphics card sucks... :(

Is it worth it? And if it is, do people still play it?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people prefer the WaW versions to be honest, but as of late there have been more hackers afoot. On PS3, it isn't too bad, and I'd say it's worth it. The count of people on it is VERY low, however, it is relatively easy to find a game. I'd recommend asking people on this site to play the maps with you. The animations aren't to bad, btw. I love the old maps (Even der riese, though it isn't my favorite). I personally recommend it, but you may want a few more opinions.

Personally I like the classic maps on Black Ops more than W@W. The W@W versions just seem slower to me. Could just be me though.

It's really up to you if you wanna pay to play. I mean you're gonna have to buy the game, and then 3 seperate map packs as well. Adds up when you think about it. The maps are definately worth it, but it's kinda sad to pay all that for a couple years old game.

If Activision just used some common sense and made the Classic maps a DLC for purchase, everyone would be happy. I'd gladly cough up the $15 to get the Classics back, but not much more.

So if money is no issue, then yes get them.

They are good maps, i still go on there occasionally to play them.

But you might want to think it through first. There's the cost of the game itself, then the map packs as other people have said. I'm not sure what it's like on PS3, but Xbox is full of hacked lobbies, more MP than Zombies though.

So if you want to spend the money on them, do, i'd reccomend it.

Alternatively seek out a new Hardened/ Prestige edition Black ops and play the old maps, although these are polished up versions of them that incorporate different animations for some things, and also only a few of the original guns are available (the wall guns), the rest are from Black Ops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...