i hate samantha

today me and my friend where playing cotd and we were killing gorge and we kiled him and samantha laughed at us and stoped us from getting the waffle and free perk because gorge vanished into thin air and the reapered with full health and he killed us the next round :evil:

has this ever happened 2 u guys

i officially hated samantha maxis

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today me and my friend where playing cotd and we were killing gorge and we kiled him and samantha laughed at us and stoped us from getting the waffle and free perk because gorge vanished into thin air and the reapered with full health and he killed us the next round :evil:

has this ever happened 2 u guys

i officially hated samantha maxis

she is 1 annoying little bitch

oh my fucking god, my mum is a complete asshole.... she fucking turnt off the ps3 for no reason.... i fucking hate her!

:evil:

My parents turned off my internet yesterday when I was on round 28 on CotD :evil:

thats unnecessary and completely evil

I know! :cry:

Yes this happens sometimes when you use certain weapons I guess...I'm not really sure. But supposedly the Wonderwaffe and the perk spawn somewhere else on the map...but I have yet to verify this.

I can verify it! You'll have to take my word guys, but it happens, I promise. We killed him the other night back by the ice slide and whaddya know? Sam laughs and no perk/Wunderwaffe. Just so happens I was hitting the box at the spawn and the perk/waffe popped up there. If you don't get it right by George it'll spawn by another body of water. So far it's just moved from wherever we were to the beginning.

Yes this happens sometimes when you use certain weapons I guess...I'm not really sure. But supposedly the Wonderwaffe and the perk spawn somewhere else on the map...but I have yet to verify this.

I can verify it! You'll have to take my word guys, but it happens, I promise. We killed him the other night back by the ice slide and whaddya know? Sam laughs and no perk/Wunderwaffe. Just so happens I was hitting the box at the spawn and the perk/waffe popped up there. If you don't get it right by George it'll spawn by another body of water. So far it's just moved from wherever we were to the beginning.

I can back you up, it happens to me alot of the time. And he indeed moves to another body of water nearby before going underwater and dropping the Perk/DM. It happens to me often when I play solo, but it's happened a few times during Live as well.

You can actually see a red dash in the direction he teleports right after you kill him. It's been random as to what body of water he moves to for me. So far he's teleported to the water by Stamin-Up and the Spawn area before dropping the perk/DMs.

I can back you up, it happens to me alot of the time. And he indeed moves to another body of water nearby before going underwater and dropping the Perk/DM. It happens to me often when I play solo, but it's happened a few times during Live as well.

You can actually see a red dash in the direction he teleports right after you kill him. It's been random as to what body of water he moves to for me. So far he's teleported to the water by Stamin-Up and the Spawn area before dropping the perk/DMs.

Ahh, I knew nothing of this red dash! Haha.. that's good to know, thanks!