Shangri-La Easter Egg

ZiipCode

I hope Shangri-La will be vary vague in the clues to the Easter egg, like Ascension because it made the hunt way more fun and longer because you really did not know if it was the end or not. I would also like it if there was not achievements for finishing the Easter egg, but just one for starting it. I think this would add a little more mystery as to when it ends.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ascension was much more fun because there was always that "Whats going to be next?" and that excitment when one of your teamates is like "Is this supposed to be happening?" (when your looking for a clue) But they should keep the reward and story elements in it from COTD. It also needs to be like twice as long just to give us a real challenge.

I honestly think they should go back to doing easter eggs like they did in the classic maps, small details that puzzle things together. The Fly Trap was definitely one of the most eerie, yet fun easter eggs. And Ascension was fresh and suspenseful, but it'll get old doing 15 different precise steps map after map.

I'm thinking more along the lines of small easter eggs that build up as each one is completed that aren't so specific.