More Cut- Scenes

Joey115

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie, that flaming zombie at the end looked way to detailed for just in game IMO. But to state facts, there's 100% no possible way to make a cut scene with the original characters. We all know they were just re-used and recycled models from WaW, Nikolai was Chernov, Dempsey was Polonsky, Takeo was a random Red Army enemy and Rictofen was a re skinned German guard. They never had any body actors so it would be impossible to do the motion capture, and without motion capture it will take forever, and look terrible.

Yeah if celebrity guests have cutscenes then our beloved original characters should have cutscenes as well! And we should also have unique first person models for their hands so they can look exactly like they do in third person. Im sick of seeing Hudson's hands at Rebirth when I'm playing as Richtofen...

Edward-Holding the WunderWaffe

Tank-Holding the Ray gun

Nikolia-Holding a broken bottle

Takeo-With his Katana

But i agree if the map Five and Call of the dead gets one the original character maps should to!

And Cyberfire, Edward AKA Richtofen probably purposely Teleported there out of Call of the dead just like he messed up the Teleporter to get the Golden rod.

Edward-Holding the WunderWaffe

Tank-Holding the Ray gun

Nikolia-Holding a broken bottle

Takeo-With his Katana

But i agree if the map Five and Call of the dead gets one the original character maps should to!

And Cyberfire, Edward AKA Richtofen probably purposely Teleported there out of Call of the dead just like he messed up the Teleporter to get the Golden rod.

I think he means what a teleporter is doing in shangri la. On a side note, I think Dempsey would be using an M16, he prefers lead after all.

I'd like one as well, but I feel that the main crew wouldn't work so smooth in a scripted scene. I think sticking to one-liners might work the best...

This.

I'd hate to hear Dempsey speak for more than one line.

I would however like to see an action sequence, maybe.

I'd like one as well, but I feel that the main crew wouldn't work so smooth in a scripted scene. I think sticking to one-liners might work the best...

This.

I'd hate to hear Dempsey speak for more than one line.

I would however like to see an action sequence, maybe.

I don't know.. it might work well... we do need an action sequence, though. Takeo needs to prove he's a badass, and Nikolai needs to use the vodka bottle for something other than drinking.