Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Whats the name of the only perk that has changed (slightly) what it does since it was introduced????

Quick Revive. In World at War and Black Ops, it revives 3x faster, but in Black Ops it was given a purpose in solo, having the feature to be bought for 500 points without the power on.

Actually it's not a production error. That was done on purpose. It satirizes how most Zombie or other horror flicks have characters that use much more ammunition than the situation allows.

Consider the following scenario.

You are a Nazi Zombie. You rise up out of the ground and begin running towards a gloomy fortification. You start tearing off the boards of a barricaded window. After doing that for a while, you finally get through. You hop through the window and see your brethren heading through a doorway. You follow them through the room with the shining box. You go up the stairs. Your brethren run ahead of you quite fast and get shot up by a machine gun held by a Marine. You then run up, trying to swipe at him, but another comes around the corner and headshots you with a Carbine.

What happens next?

[There are variations of the correct answer, but they include a key element.]

• Administrators

Actually it's not a production error. That was done on purpose. It satirizes how most Zombie or other horror flicks have characters that use much more ammunition than the situation allows.

Consider the following scenario.

You are a Nazi Zombie. You rise up out of the ground and begin running towards a gloomy fortification. You start tearing off the boards of a barricaded window. After doing that for a while, you finally get through. You hop through the window and see your brethren heading through a doorway. You follow them through the room with the shining box. You go up the stairs. Your brethren run ahead of you quite fast and get shot up by a machine gun held by a Marine. You then run up, trying to swipe at him, but another comes around the corner and headshots you with a Carbine.

What happens next?

[There are variations of the correct answer, but they include a key element.]

The Marines go back to back and kill zombies. I doubt that is the right answer, but I have a feeling you're basing this scenario off the NDU trailer.

rRhXMmffYKc

• Administrators

No, sorry that isn't correct. I'm basing it off gameplay mechanics from the Zombie's perspective, although yes it is set in the first level.

Ok. Would it be that even though they have no head, they will keep coming at you and swinging for a few seconds until they die?

• Administrators

Yes, correct! But here's what the ideal version of the answer was

"Even with the headshot, you kept advancing anyway."

Just a little something I was wondering if anyone would catch ;)

EDIT: Sorry, Tac, it won't let me give you any brains. I'll do so as soon as it will let me.

No worries man, do it whenever you can. Here's a question for you all:

How many emails were exchanged between Robert Oppenheimer and V. Bush?

• Administrators

Yay :P

Very literally speaking, what is the maximum number of guns you can hold in a game of Zombies? Give an example.

Note: secondary triggers, such as the AUG-50M3 and its Masterkey, are NOT two different guns.

Let's see, count in Mule Kick and you can:

1.) PaP the M1911 to get Mustang and Sally

2.) Get Dual Wield CZ75's

3.) Split the Wave Gun

With that, I'd say the right answer is 6 guns that can be held in one game of zombies.