Next Map Tunguska?

ok now all this is just an idea, but, it does make some sort of sense if you bear with me, this all due to great research from member nayarc, and info taken from my own thread on another site.

Now why tunguska? easy enough, out of all the areas named to have Element 115 locations, the 2 (well 3) that are left are

Tunguska

Area 51 (Groom lake)

and the moon (which i believe is Ascensions link so i disregard moon for now.

now why Tunguska? well, apart from the fact that Tunguska is extremely close to Where the team are in COTD? and for the fact its a not yet played map? well theres more.

alot of people are saying that the loading screen plant is a jungle plant, and although true it could be, it could also be a connifer leaf species (pictured below are just a few examples)...let me explain.

now on to Call of The Dead

notice at the top of this image we have the word BOREAL

well Boreal could refer to Boreal Forests, the Tunguska Event, happened over what was classed as a Boreal Forest.

now im still going over the image, as it is probably more important that we know, anyway, il edit any more findings in later on today.

Other meanings for Boreal

A period in time

the Canadian Shield (canadians mentioned in Ascension)

borean languages

OTHER THINGS NOTICED IN THE BELOW PICTURE (To be edited in shortly)

52 Años

translates to 52 Years, referring to the calender itself?

Austral/ aastral

Austral translates into southern (which would make sense as its at the bottom of the page, so is it a map and not a calender?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shi No Numa was at Tunguska

no, it really wasnt.

"The Rising Sun Facility at Shi No Numa" means the Japanese facility, Tunguska isnt in Japan.

Secondly terminal files state BOTH

Shi No Numa

AND

Tunguska

as Element 115 locations. so no, they cant be the same place, and i really cant see how people still dont realise this, was pretty obvious since W@W that Tunguska was reference to the Tunguska Event, and the Fact Tunguska will be the map AFTER Shi No Numa in the timeline

also looking at the pic, you can see a doted line ending with an x...

do i even have to expalin :lol:

hmm maybe richtofen wants to play pirates? :D

also, i think ive figured out Richtofens goal nay

all these items hes getting, and things hes learnt along the way, points to one thing....the end of the world. i think he doesnt want to be hear when it happens, hence why hes wearing a space suit (in preparation for something big)

have more details but will post them on ur thread on tgp later on

Boreal can also mean of the north.

What I find most intriguing is the Borealian language connection which is a hypothetical "master" laguage of the northern races of Europe.

Definately sounds like something the Nazis/935/Masons/Illuminati would have interest in.

makes sense as aastral means southern, and as nay mentions, the x marks the spot, its a map after all and not a calendar, its in spanish, and could be linked to mayans looking at the symbols, however, could this be the work of Harvey Yena? mentioned in the COTD radios

• Administrators

I am going to have to find this in game and have a look :D Where is that poster in CotD might I ask? :)

I don't know the exact coordinates, but I heard it's the same room as the characters, like to the right or somethin

52 years represents the 52 year Mayan calendar as far as i can tell going by the symbols they look mayan, so is it a possible map to a Mayan temple? or what about the fabled shangri-la?

EDIT: or could be something as simple as a Lunar calendar

so if theres a calendar or something then to me that leads to mayans and that my friends, leads to South America cuz i dont think weve had a map there have we? no i do tthinkcso so that means a temple and there wil be a sorts of traps n stuff cuz i t s a temple u know

this is all off the top of mychead

they look mayan, or incan or aztec, but again, there is a moon directly in the center of the map, this is extremly confusing, but i believe now 100% its a map, there should be 2 words which have been ripped off which are

Boreal = North

Oriental = East

Austral = South

Occidental = West

also made a start at looking into the other near impossible to read writing, so far its not even 90% complete but i think i might have a partial translation

Como los amos

paso en sobre

Earth as moustros!

As the masters

step on

Earth as monsters!

theres alot of tears so is making things difficult, but we will get there (big thanks to MrRoflWaffles for pushing my attention towards it)

I say it's the Huong River in Vietnam. The poster is the front of a boat, and there is a picture of the Huong River in FIVE, so maybe?

The Huong River was also in the Pentagon section of the single player campaign, Five has it all mirrored or backwards or something.

As mentioned, the next zombie map is in the legendary city of Shangri-La.

52 years represents the 52 year Mayan calendar as far as i can tell going by the symbols they look mayan, so is it a possible map to a Mayan temple? or what about the fabled shangri-la?

EDIT: or could be something as simple as a Lunar calendar

Oh yeah, i still got the touch :D