Just One more piece!

Ok I'm not taking credit for any theroys ect. Just posting what I've heard.

When doing the EE in the final few bits richtofen has two lines where he mentions one more piece

When asked to get golden rod on co-op: "soon I will only need one mire piece and the world will be mine, I mean "starts singing"

After receiving the golden rod and asking you to fix the fuse:now I only need one more piece and the _____ generator will be complete

So richtofen needs one more piece to create a very powerful generator he can use to control the world

Meabey some of those theories about collecting some thing in each map may have been very, very true

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say we're definitely up for something in store about Richtofen in maps to come. I've anticipated that we're hitting a climax soon. (And knowing treyarch, it's going to be some big huge cliffhanger, then they will be like: "LOL WAIT FOR BLOPS 2 FOR MOAR! :P") And I've got a feeling things may unravel in ways we don't expect.

The golden rod is called a Vrill generator.

I'm pretty sure this Easter egg is complete, it actually has an achievement and a decent reward at the end to signify the end unlike the Mystery man of Ascension.

I knew it was the veil generator but i wrote golden rod for clarification for newer people ect.,

And yes the easter egg Is definatly complete(I hope no one starts that all up again)

I didn't really want to bring this up until I had more to go on. But I've been thinking about how he would Try to take over the World. I've stated before that maybe during his time in the Maps, starting back in Shi No Numa to Call of the Dead, that he's been looking for things. I'm betting the Gersch Device is one of them.

He wants power. So who do you think has the most of it? Samantha. I bet you that Richtofen might be trying to find a way to Pull Samantha out of Aether and take her place.

That makes sense. The song "Not Ready to Die" its thought to be sang by Richtofens point of view.

One of the lyrics was "I'll control the world one person at a time". Definitely something going on in that mans head.

Well I was looking into the lyrics with roflwaffles and avenged lullaby and yeah that sounds about right, also the lyrics of "make the crawl to daddy's little girl to read the writings on the wall"

I thought that meant richtofen was somehow looking for Samanthas help.......

If it is in his view of cousrse

Hum, Guys? Yeah, we might be wrong. I think the "Golden Rod" is the Last Piece. He said that Quote before the four obtain the Golden Rod. So he has what he needs and that means The Next Map is going to be Insane.

he says, "soon i will only need one piece and the world will be mine, o i mean "starts singing".

but after you give him it he then says "finally, now i only need one more piece for the _____ generator."

also i think i heard him mention a rapier during the force-field step, witch makes no sense

Yeah, I'll admit that does get old. It was cool in Shi No...except for the Random Perk Machine Spawn.

In Ascension Edward says...

'I could just make a Generator out of spare par....Oh wait no color.

But your idea of Him taking Samantha Maxis's Place scared me.

But i think if the last piece is in the Next map and they don't make Map pack 4 Zombies is Probably over.

Richtofen wants Power. Those Radio Logs seem like the perfect. Speaking of Radios. It just accrued to me. During each Radio, he says a set up numbers followed by date. What if those numbers is a coded message? You use the dates to put them in the right order. If anyone is good at decrypting, try it out.

OMG... I think I finally got what Richtofen is trying to do... Building on what Jeager said, Richtofen wants to replace Sam in Aether... A perfect position to control the world right? Well he probably needs a few things to kill or take her out of the Aether...

We know he has the Golden Rod. Now this isn't confirmed but I'm gonna take a guess here and say thats the core of the V-R11... So he wants to either build his own V-R11 or make something that has the same effect... And this is also a guess maybe he also took a Gersch Device from Ascension as a way to travel... to Sams world...

So Richtofen will use the Gersch Device to travel to the Aether Dimension and use the Golden Rod to rehuman Samanta... But he is missing something. What can it be? :o

After receiving the golden rod and asking you to fix the fuse:now I only need one more piece and the _____ generator will be complete

What if golden rod isn't yet a vril generator, its just a golden rod that needs one more component before it becomes a vril generator.

If the blank in the above quote is "vril", then this idea would fit.