Something we may be missing, Dev said to 'shoot everything'?

Does anyone remember that Inside Xbox video when the Nazi Zombie Game Dev said 'A very vague hint, would be to shoot everything. Just shoot everything. And if you do that, and you do that with a lot of different guns you're going to find a lot of different things happen that you maybe weren't expecting."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsQrPCvnHRg

I keep trying to think of everything that we have found out, easter egg, george romero, wunderwaffe but i just can't mix and match any event that we've done thus far that would even relatively correspond with that statement. Does anyone think we're missing something from part of the map itself?

EDIT: The only thing i can think to shoot at would be the wall of ice near where the players spawn. This specific piece of ice stands out from the rest, and has a symbol on it. The symbol and it's significance is unknown but many think that there is something behind that wall. Maybe, maybe not?

EDIT: Wunderwaffe against the wall does nothing by itself

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking along the lines of shooting things like for traps, making snow and ice fall down on a zombie for example.

Where in the map? I cant go there myself since I have a PS3 but I've seen plenty of videos so I think I'll get the jest of where you'll describe.

I was thinking along the lines of shooting things like for traps, making snow and ice fall down on a zombie for example.

Where in the map? I cant go there myself since I have a PS3 but I've seen plenty of videos so I think I'll get the jest of where you'll describe.

I didn't have any spot in mind, simply saying that could be the type of thing the developer was talking about.

I don't think "Shoot Everything" was a reference to an easter egg. I think it was a reference to Zombie spawnpoints. I think he was warning us that Zombies don't only break down barriers; they dig out of they ground, drop down from the ceiling, and climb up chains. So you don't know where their spawning from- Shoot everywhere.

I don't think "Shoot Everything" was a reference to an easter egg. I think it was a reference to Zombie spawnpoints. I think he was warning us that Zombies don't only break down barriers; they dig out of they ground, drop down from the ceiling, and climb up chains. So you don't know where their spawning from- Shoot everywhere.

Maybe.

I tend to disagree, and think he choose his words more carefully, however, I disagree with everyone that there is probably something massive. I think it was a way of talking about the interactivity of the map.

Didn't sound like that at all to me, saying shooting everywhere with everything could be referencing some of the odd zombie spawns but the part about unexpected things happening when you do so leads me to think there's more to it than that.

I mean, if it was simply about zombie spawns what would we find happening other than killing zombies?

Didn't sound like that at all to me, saying shooting everywhere with everything could be referencing some of the odd zombie spawns but the part about unexpected things happening when you do so leads me to think there's more to it than that.

I mean, if it was simply about zombie spawns what would we find happening other than killing zombies?

Good point. He didn't say "zombies will be spawning from everywhere" he said "shooting everywhere"

^^good point.

in my eyes, maybe ther is a way to open the hero's door? maybe theres a step after da wonderwaff ? who knows??

if we no clip the map (whenever) maybe some more questions would be answered.

i dont play after 10 cuz im busy.. so i cant figure it out right now. good one, treyarc :lol:

I'm sure it has something to do with what's in the ice by the spawn

That's what I'm thinking. Anyone shoot it with a Ray Gun or V-R11? Pack-a-Punched? Scavenger? PAP'ed?

maybe you have to take george near the ice wall or whatever is it,and when he hits the flor you have to shoot wonderwaffe the new scavenger sniper,the new vr 11 gun and ray gun???do it in same time as george like 5 guns fireing together!

I think what he was refering to was how if you shoot your teammate with the PaPed Humanizer gun he'll become invinciable for a short time and have insta Kill.

Somehow I don't think so.

Sounded to me like they were environmental objects we're supposed to open fire on.

Maybe we are thinking to hard and Maybe just MAYBE everything Treyarch says does not have to be related to a Easter egg!

I think he meant since Zombies spawn form Ziplines Catapults the ceiling and the ground, you have to shoot almost everything and Everywhere to get them!

BYE BYE!!