(OFFICIAL)CALL OF THE DEAD TRAILER FINDS, POST NEW ONES HERE

@ 1:36, a high res screen of that jawless zombie would make a great background. just sayin'

-edit to save an extra post-

So after watching the inside xbox trailer i noticed that when jimmy zelinski is talking about how to defeat romero, he says to watch what he does and leaern how he operates.

Well when they first show him as a boss, he hits you, and you get all electrified etc, but then, your like 15 ft away and he hits the ground, and you get electrified again!

here is the kicker,

jimmy zelinski mentions using another technique while showing romero crossing through the water.

Could the water + electricity + romero be an alternative?

just thinking out loud.

-last edit-

maybe keep romero in the water???

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the worst zombie trailers...

no story, to left 4 dead look a like, and awesome characters to play...

only stupid actors.. nothing related to the COD zombie story

but the only goood thing is the map nothing more

No story? Geroge says he found secret Nazi stuff at the lighthouse, i guess he wants to shoot a film there and the 4 characters are the actors he then probably tries to make someone into a zombie for a more realistic special effect and accidently infects all the dead and even himself. There might be notes about richtofan and maxis in Nazi documants around the map? So there might be part of the actual story, athis map looks amazing and i can't wait to hear the quotes xD

what a story.... i was happier when i could play like nikolai or dempsey not a stupid bitch or a nightmare (freddy) actor... and just think, he is making a movie orso.. why in earth are there reall weapons then.. your point makes no sense.. having real weapons with bullets to kill 'zombieactors'' and not the real zombies like in ascenion or kino der toten

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SCREENSHOT, thank you whoever got that screenshot I asked for.

Now I need the Call of the Dead logo from the same trailer, the one at the end of the trailer I mean, that looks like a grindhouse-esque logo.. Make it look authentic, opposed to me using random fonts from Photoshop.

Would you like me to screen grab it and cut it out? i could make it a pdf if you wanted and upload it to fileshare

Whatever you wanna do lol, I'm just horrid at getting my own screenshots ^_^

one of the worst zombie trailers...

no story, to left 4 dead look a like, and awesome characters to play...

only stupid actors.. nothing related to the COD zombie story

but the only goood thing is the map nothing more

------------------------------------------------------------

what a story.... i was happier when i could play like nikolai or dempsey not a stupid bitch or a nightmare (freddy) actor... and just think, he is making a movie orso.. why in earth are there reall weapons then.. your point makes no sense.. having real weapons with bullets to kill 'zombieactors'' and not the real zombies like in ascenion or kino der toten

Your hostility towards this map seems ill-placed friend. This is easily one of the most epic trailers for anything ever released this year.

Think of it this way, if your biggest beef is with the lack of Nikloai and Dempsy and that crew, there's a pattern to the zombie maps from Black Ops:

Kino: Gave us some basic new elements to the traditional mode.

Five: Brought in the elements from Kino that worked and gave us more new elements, IE a new boss round, multiple levels, an even more interactive way to get to the PaP Machine, etc.

Ascension: Brought over the new weapons and mechanics form Five that worked, brough back some things we were more used to, like a wide map without the multi-level BS, and gave us even MORE new elements, like a new boss round, new weapons, new perks, etc.

CotD: Probably has alot of parts of Ascension that were awesome, and is obviously bringing us some new elements to experiement with, while bringing back some older things we're used to, like being able to battle zombies in Teams of 2 like on Verrukt.

So if this is the pattern Treyarch's following, I say Treyarch can keep going, cause they've got success on their hands.

Oh and please, please, (and this goes to EVERYONE) Don't compare anything CoD zombie related to L4D. The ONLY similarity to L4D that CotD has is the fact that one character's a female and one character's old. That's it.

Seriously, comparing CotD or COD Zombies in general to L4D is like sending Charlie Sheen to rehab. It's just...it's blasphemy.

They are scuba divers. Question is, why scuba dive THERE?

I thin kthere is something under the ice. Lets shoot DOWNWARDS

That's an awesome question actually. If the place where this movie's being shot at (IE our map) is some sort of Russian outpost of some sort, maybe they had submarines docked there too? And the scuba divers form the sub got all caught up in the zombie mayhem?

Just a thought.

They are scuba divers. Question is, why scuba dive THERE?

I thin kthere is something under the ice. Lets shoot DOWNWARDS

That is a very good observation!!

'shoot everything'

I'm pretty sure downward at the ice falls under the 'everything' category.

I'm still voting for the idea that it may be possible to cause cave-ins, or opening to a new room.

I knew I was Right, but I wasn't expecting it to be exactly like this. George Romero Directing the "Call of the Dead" ? I should of known when Danny Trejo was going to be in it.

If this is what they meant by "Whole New Zombie Experience" then I'm sure the who Round thing is still in play. Now one question comes to mind, will they ever explain what happened to Original Four Characters During Ascension.

what do you mean by chicken, like follow you and shoot? i dont think that will happen,they probably just go away. tbh i didnt give too much though as to what would happen after shooting a zombie with something like that, i suppose they would be so damaged by what being dead does to the body that the zombies would attack them and they would just die forever. I mean, dead zombies dont come back to life, i dont think ex-zombies would either.

Okay, this isn't really that important, but I found it a little funny how Englund said "This must be a nightmare!" when he's killing the zombie.

Please tell me you get the reference he made...

I have a feeling there will be a lot of references made by our new characters to the movies they are best known for :D

Okay, this isn't really that important, but I found it a little funny how Englund said "This must be a nightmare!" when he's killing the zombie.

lol it's pretty obvious form the trailer that even the things the characters wear are references.

Trejo's Blades = Machette

Gellar's Outfit = straight outta Buffy if i'm not mistaken

Englund's Fedora = Probably the same one he used in A Nightmare on Elm Street

Rooker's bandaged Hands = a refrence to his Merle Dixon character from Walking Dead

I knew I was Right, but I wasn't expecting it to be exactly like this. George Romero Directing the "Call of the Dead" ? I should of known when Danny Trejo was going to be in it.

If this is what they meant by "Whole New Zombie Experience" then I'm sure the who Round thing is still in play. Now one question comes to mind, will they ever explain what happened to Original Four Characters During Ascension.

thank you my ''friend'' that is exactly what i wanna know, now of reading my comments i am kinda stupid. i know i said some things but i was just pissed about the point that they never showed a blimp or something of the original characters.. but overall the map is looking great and i really want to know how you going to defeat george xD

lol it's pretty obvious form the trailer that even the things the characters wear are references.

Rooker's bandaged Hands = a refrence to his Merle Dixon character from Walking Dead

Trejo looks like he walked straight outta machete into treyarchs office to be honest.

Trejo looks like he walked straight outta machete into treyarchs office to be honest.

hahaha, Badass none the less!