Call Of The Dead Trailer?

Go to black ops website. I can't acces it maybe the trailer is goin to be uploaded tonight? Will we get new hints? I don't know lets hear your opinions.

**edit** go to gknova6.com the top right tv shows snow with nazi zombies on a map. Could this be the new map?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are way off...

You are just too mysterious. WE NEED MORE THAN A STILL IMAGE!

We need a trailer soon or we're all just going to go crazy. We get you're trying to build up hype (job well done might i add) but I'm pretty sure that the 'hype bar' is at it's maximum right now! So why don't ya toss us a bone and give us a trailer, even if it's just a minute long, or some new screenshots for this --> http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/dlc2 ... creenshots

Keep up the good work, if you are actually JD (i just asked you and carbonfibah on twitter for one of you to confirm or deny this...sorry if you're real. Both the callofduty forums and this one tend to have what i call habitual liars...)

Woooooooow. JD is on CoDz. :o. Thats awesome, a great way to get little trickles of info.

How's it going Josh? I think you will find CoDz a more affectionate community than the HQ.

I remember when you said that about Der Riese, we still havent found whatever your were talking about. But all will be revealed soon, no more than a week.

I thought you would have joined earlier because you have been friends with Carbon for a while. Anyway, welcome :D