Do you think we'll have monkeys in "Call of the Dead"?

Not the cymbal monkeys, but rather the perk stealing ones? I hope not. Hell, actually why not the cymbal monkeys, too.

So no for the perk monkeys and yes for the cymbal monkeys, as long as we get gersch device too. And we should be able to get Thundergun, Winter's Howl, DG2, and a fourth weapon all in the same map. Then one person could get one each and dominate.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HOPE NOT!

gosh those monkeys are always the reason I lose on ascension, the fact that it takes 2+ thundergun bullets to kill one is realllly stupid because it only took one to kill a hellhound as a matter of fact sometimes even 2 or 3 hell hounds if they are lined up, but 2 bullets for 1 monkey?

The Monkeys are funny the squeak and take perks, but you know what would be a really good boss battle for zombies:

Rebecca Black (No hate towards her, her Friday song is alright)

Just imagine the sales treyarch would get to...shoot, grenade, Thundergun, freeze, ray gun, the most sadly hated person on the internet.

Rebecca Black powers are:

Autotune.

Friday!

ultimate one hit K.O move is!

Black Beiber.

No hate still.

Monkeys and Doggys for the win!

I really hope not, the little buggers are annoying as hell.

They're pretty hard to hit (since when were monkeys so tiny?) and in the later rounds they're tough as well.

When they're in a gang of four or five and corner you, then you're doomed, can't even run away from them because of their shockwave disorientation attack.

God no! I hate the little buggers! I would much prefer to have dogs back, or maybe something new, just get rid of those freaking monkeys...

I would love to have the monkey bomb back though, I loved that thing :D

Personally I think it would be awesome to have all the weapons:

WaW and BO guns

Wunderwaffe

Ray gun

Thundergun

Winters Howl

Monkey bombs

Gersch device

Matroyska dolls

Molotovs

Then each person gets one wonder weapon and one secondary grenade too :D