ASCENSION MYSTERIES (still needing investigation)

Anti Earth

Everybody seems a little dispondant, complaining Ascension has been squeezed dry.

However, here are a few things still needing DESPERATE INVESTIGATION.

Everybody, feel welcome to investigate or test these things yourself, post your results,

or post what has already been established

NOTE:

I have not discovered ANY of the following, nor did I first PROPOSE them.

I am only compiling them here, to highlight what there is left to investigate.

'SPARKY'

>>>

The Death Machines have the word 'sparky' written on the underneath of the barrel.

There are several (7 are yet found) batteries around Ascension with the word 'sparky' written on them.

*DO YOU SEE A CONNECTION?*

After the 6 steps in the Ascension super egg, each player is given death machines for a extended

period of time.

I think (and so does Ratty_VWMK3 and CheezyWeezle) that each of these batteries must

be shot with the death machines during the time that they are given.

*YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE*

PaP ROOM SHAKING

>>>

After completing the 6th Ascension super egg step, each player is awarded a death machine.

Upon entering the PaP room with such death machines, the room can be observed to SHAKE.

This video shows the event at 3:48

VuMT_v0irEE

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody seems a little dispondant, complaining Ascension has been squeezed dry.

Everybody, feel welcome to investigate or test these things yourself, post your results,

NOTE:

'SPARKY'

>>>

The Death Machines have the word 'sparky' written on the underneath of the barrel.

There are several (7 are yet found) batteries around Ascension with the word 'sparky' written on them.

After the 6 steps in the Ascension super egg, each player is given death machines for a extended

period of time.

I think (and so does Ratty_VWMK3 and CheezyWeezle) that each of these batteries must

PaP ROOM SHAKING

>>>

After completing the 6th Ascension super egg step, each player is awarded a death machine.

Upon entering the PaP room with such death machines, the room can be observed to SHAKE.

This video shows the event at 3:48

VuMT_v0irEE

GERSH DEVICE ABDUCTED

>>>

DeltaFlame posted this in the 'HYENA and HITSAM' thread.

DeltaFlame:

If Hitsam means "Hit Samantha" I've got a theory, in the stammin up courtyard there is a balcony, near the flaming window. there's a green door, if you throw a Gersh Device at, Sam Laughs and she "Abducts" the device and giggles, I'll try and get a video soon :)

Found by me!

It should be obvious that this needs some attention!

All this has been debunked on youtube videos. For DeltaFlame the gercsh device doesn't activate anywhere outside the map (apart from the easter egg) so when you throw the gercsh out the map it doesn't activate and sam laughs at you. Not just at this location. Sorry to burst your bubble guys but the Node Puzzle is OVER!!! :!: :!:

The actual egg is probably over, HOWEVER... There is still work to be done...

What would you now called Gersch? What is he...? He not Human anymore, so where did he float off too?

Did anyone here watch Stargate SG-1? What happened to Daniel Jackson?

He Ascended!!! Ascension... Get it...!

Gersch is now a being of pure energy & thought... Just like the Ascended Ancients in SG-1...

So has the same thing happened to Sam aswell? Is she now an Ascended being of pure energy & thought?

But she is trapped in an eternal struggle with this Devil that is holding her in the Aether realm... Just like Ascended Anubis & Oma Desala are locked in a fight which neither can win...

Does this make sense to anyone but me?

Regards Alpha.

The actual egg is probably over, HOWEVER... There is still work to be done...

What would you now called Gersch? What is he...? He not Human anymore, so where did he float off too?

Did anyone here watch Stargate SG-1? What happened to Daniel Jackson?

He Ascended!!! Ascension... Get it...!

Gersch is now a being of pure energy & thought... Just like the Ascended Ancients in SG-1...

So has the same thing happened to Sam aswell? Is she now an Ascended being of pure energy & thought?

But she is trapped in an eternal struggle with this Devil that is holding her in

the Aether realm... Just like Ascended Anubis & Oma Desala are locked in a

fight which neither can win...

Does this make sense to anyone but me?

Regards Alpha.

It only makes sense to you. But I thought she already was a being of pure energy in the Aether realm. Anyway good thinking.

NOTE:

'SPARKY'

>>>

period of time.

Just gona throw this out there and should have done a long time ago, SPARKY is a generic term for an Electrician; at least in the UK it is. I know some of the DEVs are from the UK themselves. This would explain why the term SPARKY is used on the batteries, it also goes some way to avoid copyright branding issues.

Now this is the important part, why is SPARKY written on the DMs. Well a chain gun of that sort relys on a few electrical componants due to the rate of fire. This is the reason you can spin a DM up prior to firing, the battery is used to spin the barrel as there is no reliable method of porting the gas from a round back down to the working parts of the weapon to create this motion. A battery on the DM is a nessecary part of the design, unless you want to crank that s**t by hand. :D

Just gona throw this out there and should have done a long time ago, SPARKY is a generic term for an Electrician; at least in the UK it is.

Yeah, we have that term in Australia too.

it also goes some way to avoid copyright branding issues.

Why?

Why can't they leave a battery with nothing written on it?

There is no reason why not!

Unless ofcourse they needed to label the battery with a battery name, than you'd be correct

:)

But they don't need to at all!

The pipes around the starting area don't have "Industry Pipe Co" written on them! ;)

. A battery on the DM is a nessecary part of the design, unless you want to crank that s**t by hand. :D

Yes it IS, but NOT in a video game.

INFACT

SPARKY is NOT written on the Death Machines in NAZI ZOMBIES.

Only on the Death Machines in Multiplayer

(the DMs in Zombies are actually really low definition)

Just gona throw this out there and should have done a long time ago, SPARKY is a generic term for an Electrician; at least in the UK it is.

Yeah, we have that term in Australia too.

it also goes some way to avoid copyright branding issues.

Why?

Why can't they leave a battery with nothing written on it?

There is no reason why not!

Unless ofcourse they needed to label the battery with a battery name, than you'd be correct

:)

But they don't need to at all!

The pipes around the starting area don't have "Industry Pipe Co" written on them! ;)

. A battery on the DM is a nessecary part of the design, unless you want to crank that s**t by hand. :D

Yes it IS, but NOT in a video game.

INFACT

SPARKY is NOT written on the Death Machines in NAZI ZOMBIES.

Only on the Death Machines in Multiplayer

(the DMs in Zombies are actually really low definition)

Well you called for these things to be investigated, but you seem to be doing fhyne nuer owen. Great way to kill your own thread :) Right Im off for a swim.

in regards to the so called PaP room shaking, ive walked into it after doing the Gersh Easter Egg and it didnt shake as far as i could tell, then again i wasn't actually paying attention at the time. (Could it have just been a glitch?)

but (and this is the point) if it does indeed mean there's more and the room shaking is the key, your all missing out a very simple point

The Gersh Easter Egg can ONLY be done with 4 players, your get 4 death machines, and an extended 90 seconds of DM

so here is my theory/theories

you need four players and need those 90 seconds, in those 90 seconds there are 4 individual areas of the map which each player needs to find, and stay in, each of these areas will shake. and the death machines are needed for what ever reason.

now either each area shakes when you get into it, or they have to be found in order ala like the radio transmissions (hence why there's 90 seconds)

my bet on these locations would be the PaP room, and landers B,D and F if i had to hazard a guess

This still doesn't explain the mini earthquake that occurred in the pack a punch room when the guy walked inside of it.

When Gercsh gets freed Samantha screams the screen SHAKES and goes black and white for a while. Because of this wherever you go in the time before she screams the screen WILL shake. So people could think OMG! The next node step is at Stamin-Up! Only because they got there before Sam started screaming.

Hope this makes sense.

This still doesn't explain the mini earthquake that occurred in the pack a punch room when the guy walked inside of it.

When Gercsh gets freed Samantha screams the screen SHAKES and goes black and white for a while. Because of this wherever you go in the time before she screams the screen WILL shake. So people could think OMG! The next node step is at Stamin-Up! Only because they got there before Sam started screaming.

Hope this makes sense.

Wrong.

Did you watch that video?

The screaming and shaking occured LONG before he entered the PaP room.

(what you said is a possible scenario, but it is not at all what's happening)

Sparky could be just a relation to whom created the DM and those batteries that probably supply power to it's rotation, as the spin is NOT gas powered or else you could not spin it with left trigger...

The shaking in the PaP room can be felt when someone launches or lands a lander by the sickle or the center...

the spin is NOT gas powered or else you could not spin it with left trigger...

Hmmm, good idea but

- You can spin it with the left trigger in Multiplayer

- Would treyarch really develop so deep a level of realism? :S

The shaking in the PaP room can be felt when someone launches or lands a lander by the sickle or the center...

I brainz you for this!

*BEST explaination so far for the occurance, but the lander wasn't called in the video.

Still, I'm just going to choose to believe it because I can't be bothered making up my mind*

:D

Hahahaa seems like your just gonna believe whatever you want to believe. People give you reasonable explanations on these things and yet you just disregard what everyone says and tell yourself you found the next step. Its cool if you wanna believe, but dont ask for people's opinions only to criticize them.

Treyarch thru development notes and videos, admits to consulting with actual military personnel for the development of the weapons...

So yes I do..

The DM is NOT gas powered but is as most miniguns are to this day, an electric powered rotary cannon..

Treated!! Hahaahaa +brains for you zemrdark!!