What do you want the new perks/wonder weapon/traps etc be

What do you think the new things will be? I would like a wonder weapon that is a Harpoon Gun but shoots multiple spikes at a time-10 spikes loaded in at a time 50 in reserve. For new perks there could be one like Bandolier or the Amm-O-Matic that gives you max ammo or let's you carry more ammo. New traps could be like the centrifuge but you can activate it.

What would you like to see in the new map?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grenade Side- Matryoshka Dolls, Normal grenades, monkey bombs ( they explode at end)

Special Grenade Side: Smoke grenades (stun zombies), gersh device, nuke-a-nade (a nade that sets off a nuke like the power up really useful)

Traps: Electricity trap, fire trap, a carousel trap which the zombies climb over and try to kill you but you can shoot them down

Perks: Sleight of Hand, Juggernog, Quick Revive, Stamin-Up(combined with Double tap) and they call it Double -up. PHD and taking stamin up's place will be Attach-o Matic

which will give you a random attachment for 1500 points... (its ammo can only be refilled by max ammo)

New quotes definately... Maybe a new monster

Wonder Weapons: Zeus cannon(dg3) Wunderwaffle(dg2) Ray gun, Winter's Howl

BRING BACK THE FLAMETHROWER(fire) as a wonder weapon and make it stronger like a wonder weapon... With inf ammo of course.. and it would be rare.. ;]

There should also be interactive items like clothes (change your clothes) and camos...

They should also make snipers stronger as they are suckish in zombies... yeah

They could also add a 3rd person view maybe if you wanted it?

Sorry for the long post... But, out of all of this nothing is probably gonna be used.

;T , it was fun posting it though. :mrgreen: :lol:

Sorry but I really want to see this happen and it really should. You find the Hidden Song which would be MJ:Thriller and the Zombies Dance. Plus there is a Zombie Micheal in the Game too.

Since the Four Characters are going to be Replaced, this next part is kinda redundant.

Dempsey: "Who the Hell is This FreakBag?"

Richtofen: "I don't know, but I want his GLOVE!"

Takeo: "Can I have your Autograph?"

Nikolia: "Oh Great. Another Dancing Monkey!"

Weapons: A wonder weapon that has 1 round in a "clip" and 9 in reserve. (10 in total)

When fired it makes any zombies near you scream in agony and then their heads pop.

Resembles a typical 50s sci-fi mind control device.

When PaPed make it have 2 rounds in a "clip" and 18 in reserve. (20 in total)

Also when PaPed it has a bigger radius.

Also add guns like the AK47, M60, etc to the mystery box for some more variety.

Perks:

Precision Cola: Makes you more accurate, be you firing from the hip or aiming down.

Athlete Cola: Allows you to jump over crawlers and gas zombies easily but not over normal zombies. (Basically you jump higher)

Traps: A minefield trap that when activated would blow up any zombies or players passing through.

A spike trap that opens up the floor and reveals spikes that would impale and kill any zombie or player dumb enough to fall in.

That is all I can think of for now.