More Proof with Reznov

I just have to say this, I don't know if I'm right or wrong, but I have another Reznov theory, backing the whole "He's alive!" thing. When Alex and Reznov are escaping Vorkuta, like, on the truck, Alex jumps onto the train, and the truck just slows down, kind of swerves, and then stops. Is it possible that Reznov was on another bike, or even not at the motorcycle part?

My theory is backed by the fact that Alex has those "out-of-body experiences" throughout the game. Also, if you actually look at the driver's seat in the truck when Alex is on the train, no one is there. Tell me what you think! :mrgreen:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well there is many theorys.

just like in ascention, there was a sound made when you where near part of the easter egg?

well same here, when ever you meet reznov after vorkuta, you hear the numbers, which means that hes not there, BUT you here the numbers when you get onto the train, so maybe that scene was part of masons imagination?

then comes the email, on the server in the main menu, hudson recieves an email from john trent, which states a the end "and tell mason, this time its freedom for the both of us"

at the end when reznov "Dies" he says its only freedom for mason?

and then theres the maverik code, which tells us that it was all an illusion his death

Reznov was in the Truck the whole time, how else would the Truck be moving down the road making the turns.

I'll Humor you though. Since they never showed Reznov being taken out of the Truck by the Guards in the Blockade, It does leave a big gap for a possible way to bring Reznov Back.

• 2 weeks later...

Reznov was in the Truck the whole time, how else would the Truck be moving down the road making the turns.

I'll Humor you though. Since they never showed Reznov being taken out of the Truck by the Guards in the Blockade, It does leave a big gap for a possible way to bring Reznov Back.

It could have been another person driving and Mason just saw them as Reznov. Anyway, if they make a Black Ops sequal, they will more than likely bring back Reznov and Woods.

It could have been another person driving and Mason just saw them as Reznov. Anyway, if they make a Black Ops sequal, they will more than likely bring back Reznov and Woods.

They better do! They were awesome! I just wish there was some way they could bring back Dmitri :cry:

I don't need to read any theory's to know he is dead. Hudson said it himself that he is dead. If he wasn't dead why wasn't he taking revenge on the people that had him captured. No where is there any evidence in the game to prove that he is alive. You see him at the end of the escape and then he is gone. You never hear from him again.

HE'S ALIVE!!Actually, I'll break that video down that I posted a link to

At the begging of every campaign mission, there are a few things in the bottom left corner, like some intel, like who you're playing as, the date, where it takes place and a few military terms and the ones we care about are the transmission number and a designate word.

So, here are all of the designate words

XRAY

ROMEO

ECHO

ZULU

NOVEMBER

OSCAR

VICTOR

DELTA

XRAY

INDIA

SIERRA

DELTA

XRAY

ECHO

ALPHA

DELTA

Now, if you put the fist letter of each word horizontally, you get

X(REZNOV)DX(IS)DX(DEAD)

There are a few extra letters, but it turns out to be "Reznov is dead"

So now you're thinking "now why the hell did this guy say he's alive?"

I'm not done yet, there are still the transmission number!

So here they are:

Well, in the video, maverick didn't say all of them, so I'll just put down what he said

Now keeping in mind the previous sentence, he got

Or is he dead? There was (who) no body.Is (who)(not) he says he.

Kinda confusing right? Well the guy said that it's weird at the end but you can unscramble the words the make out "Or is he? Is he who he says he is?" so with all of the transmission numbers and designate codes combined,you get "Reznov is dead. Or is he? There was no body. Is he who he says he is?"

So prepare for a black ops 2!

Maybe Reznov turned over to the Nazis? And his assignment was to observe excellent soldiers like Demetri Petrenko and Alex Mason. Then, when his job was done, the soldier would be executed. That's why they test Gknova6 on Demetri but not Reznov. And that's also why Alex Mason almost dies several times. Like when Kravchenko almost killed Mason, but Woods interfered and messed it up.