Kino CODE

Guys: Realize the title of the files of these files. They are not exactly Kino specific as several (any starting "zombiemode") are for ANY zombie game programmed into the game. This included Five and the WaW maps that are built in.

This explains the Freeze gun and tesla gun (wunderwaffe).

It also explains the Bonfiresale

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get the death machine in ANY map. it didn't drop often but you could. ascention was the only map it had like a 10% chance. treyark said this in an interview.

10% Chance? Bwhahahaha xD

No you can't get it on Kino, and on Ascension it has like a 40% Chance for me :P

Guys: Realize the title of the files of these files. They are not exactly Kino specific as several (any starting "zombiemode") are for ANY zombie game programmed into the game. This included Five and the WaW maps that are built in.

This explains the Freeze gun and tesla gun (wunderwaffe).

It also explains the Bonfiresale

You realize that there are Kino specific files though, right?

The point is that we were trying to look for any potentially missed easter eggs, which Opticomfgwtf has done a good job of pointing out.

You realize that there are Kino specific files though, right?

The point is that we were trying to look for any potentially missed easter eggs, which Opticomfgwtf has done a good job of pointing out.

Yep, I have those...they will be coming when I have more time than I do right now. I am posting ALL forms of code...as certain things can show themselves. I am only about 1/4 through the coding I have. Probably tomorrow I"ll have time to post more of the code.

What is with people hacking their 360's... ? How are you accessing game files and decompiling them.......? and WHERE is it posted how to do this?? I have it for PC where it is easier, but still a pain, to decompile .FF's, and this is just confusing me! Thank you! btw, there are no more radios to find on kino, i have them all in another thread. (5 radios)

I am very interested in that whole "deathcard" section because i believe it stated that if a player dies it "spawns" a death card and something about retrieving it next round. I'm not a master of code so don't kill me :lol:

EDIT : I'm actually very interested in this because it says that you get your old weapons back and on solo you only lose 1 perk....unless its ultra secret double meanings it seems logical enough to a person who has no experience looking at code....btw it also mentions the "card" timing out like when a perk runs out if you don't pick it up.

• 3 weeks later...

okidokey just to clear up the arguments about kino der toten

i am british by the way

my father served 22 years in the Army and i lived in germany for many years.

i was taught german in a german school privately by a fluent english teacher.

he explained to me that german words when translated to english are adaptable

pretty much the way if i said

"the cat was disgusting"

you could go get a thesaurus and say

"the cat was grotesque"

both mean the same

my point being that cinema and theatre are adaptable words through translation.

read though "theatre of the damned" then "cinema of the damned"

childish opinion " theatre sounds scary"

adult opinion why would they drop "theatre of the damned" into richtofens speech if the map is actually called "movie theatre of the people that were people but now arent people they are zombies"

it doesnt make sense

but anyway i think if we all stop getting hung up on silly things like a translation and focus on what threads are about then maybe posts would read alot smoother. and be easier to follow.

and yes i know that i have just posted probably the longest post about the translation but it needed to be said because there is a german that doesnt realise how to translate fluently to english. no arguing he is right but like i said it is an adaptable title.