Sam's Realm?

Hanz_123

Well u know that quote from Dempsey when zombies go into the gersch device "Say hello to Sam for me." Well what if zombies go there and Sam just keeps resending back into the zombie maps.And this could be where Dr. Gersch here after Yuri sucked him into the gersch device.And as Sam gets closer to him, he asks you to fix the mechanism so he can escape from there.And when you free him, Sam makes the map black and white and then she growls because you let him escape.

Also one more thing to add.

What if this is the last zombie map and you have to kill sam in her realm to win? Think about. Wouldn't that be a map or what? :mrgreen:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the game kept going after you killed her i'd be all for it, but if you reach round fifty and kill her and the game stops, i'm positive there'd be people complaining about how they've killed sam hundreds of times and now their sick of the map, and there would be the people complaining about how they can never get to fifty and treyarch sucks for making it so hard. Personally i think it'd be cool if she comes like every ten rounds and you have to shoot her just enough to keep her away and when she runs away she'd drop a max ammo

People said Der Riese was the last map...?! How wrong they were...

People said that Sam & Maxis were killed by a hellhound mother Fluffy, seems they were wrong about that too...

I remember talking about how Sam, Maxis & Fluffy teleported just before Fluffy could kill Sam. Some how after they transported Fluffy become the hellhound mother giving birth to the hellhounds and Sam altered into some kind of demonic energy that retained some of the child Sam's memories and feelings of hate towards the crew. Maxi also survived and became trapped in the mystery box somehow and teases the team by moving it...

I got all this from Dr. Edward Richtofens quotes from Der Reise, I know I posted this somewhere. I'll see if I can find it... Free brains if you can find it first. :lol:

Maybe one day the team will venture into a Aether Realm Zombie Map...

Regards Snake.

If the game kept going after you killed her i'd be all for it, but if you reach round fifty and kill her and the game stops, i'm positive there'd be people complaining about how they've killed sam hundreds of times and now their sick of the map, and there would be the people complaining about how they can never get to fifty and treyarch sucks for making it so hard. Personally i think it'd be cool if she comes like every ten rounds and you have to shoot her just enough to keep her away and when she runs away she'd drop a max ammo

I know right. I think this would be the beet map ever. Sam creates this realm where she picks out tons of stuff from the real world to make her own realm. And think about a wonder weapon that uses the power of light to defeat Sam ( the darkness)

I know right. I think this would be the beet map ever. Sam creates this realm where she picks out tons of stuff from the real world to make her own realm. And think about a wonder weapon that uses the power of light to defeat Sam ( the darkness)

I could see it now, the illumination rifle. 8 shots and 70 reserve, a little heavy but it has better penetration than a sniper. Panck a punch could be called oh.. I dont know, god's middle finger, and it has doubled ammo and clip and its alot lighter. Idk that idea is just off the top of my head

People said that Sam & Maxis were killed by a hellhound mother Fluffy, seems they were wrong about that too...

I remember talking about how Sam, Maxis & Fluffy teleported just before Fluffy could kill Sam. Some how after they transported Fluffy become the hellhound mother giving birth to the hellhounds and Sam altered into some kind of demonic energy that retained some of the child Sam's memories and feelings of hate towards the crew. Maxi also survived and became trapped in the mystery box somehow and teases the team by moving it...

I got all this from Dr. Edward Richtofens quotes from Der Reise, I know I posted this somewhere. I'll see if I can find it... Free brains if you can find it first. :lol:

Regards Snake.

I still think there is a possibility that Dr.Maxis is the crazy doctor that steals your guns in the map Five. someone agree? this means that Fluffy, Sam and Maxis have all become evil against the 4 characters.

Regards Snake.

I still think there is a possibility that Dr.Maxis is the crazy doctor that steals your guns in the map Five. someone agree? this means that Fluffy, Sam and Maxis have all become evil against the 4 characters.

I think so too. :geek:

I could see it now, the illumination rifle. 8 shots and 70 reserve, a little heavy but it has better penetration than a sniper. Panck a punch could be

called oh.. I dont know, god's middle finger, and it has doubled ammo and clip and its alot lighter. Idk that idea is just off the top of my head

Lol that would be awreeeeesome