lunar lander callers easter egg

nayrcraig

i was messing about on solo earlier and i noted two things about the computer thing that call in the lunar landers

1st the is a key at the right of the bottom bit with a monkeys face on it kinda looks like monkey bomb face

2nd i noticed that not only can you rebuild windows, buy doors ect. with the death machine you can also call in lunar landers while holding the death machine

and 3rd i remember a while back someone pointed out there was blood on the key pad on the computer and some blood stains where fresher than others revealing the order the buttons where pressed in i noticed it is easiest to noticed the difference on the blood stains at the lander near the sickle

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm:

All of this has been noted a long while ago, in separate posts.

i know the blood on the keyboards has been noticed and i was just hilighting an area that it was particularly clear

also i dint think the monkey on the key had been noticed

but i guess the lunar lander being called in would be found while shearching for a 7th step but i heard most people belived that the "x" button couldnt be used at all with the death machine

hmm... there must be a reason the "X" button works for the Landers with the death machine dont you think?

I can confirm it DOES NOT work when you get it as a powerup item.

I gurantee that if we immediately get on the landers when we get the death machines something will happen. I bet when samantha screams and the electricity goes out its gonna mess up the path of the lander and take us to the 5th pad.

hmm... there must be a reason the "X" button works for the Landers with the death machine dont you think?

I gurantee that if we immediately get on the landers when we get the death machines something will happen. I bet when samantha screams and the electricity goes out its gonna mess up the path of the lander and take us to the 5th pad.

@burgerthe fries you do not have to imedeatly get on the landers as you can call them and some one can get on

@2dads1giraffe i dont mean you can pay 250 to use them but when i got the death machine for just 30 seconds as a pick up you can use the computer things to call the lunarlanders to the site you are at

@burgerthe fries you do not have to imedeatly get on the landers as you can call them and some one can get on

@2dads1giraffe i dont mean you can pay 250 to use them but when i got the death machine for just 30 seconds as a pick up you can use the computer things to call the lunarlanders to the site you are at

Yes i know that but samantha screams about 5 seconds after you release the orb thing so you wouldnt be able to waste much time getting to the landers.

Anyone realize when they are freeing the man from Samantha's grasp (assuming it's her), you have already taken the lander to the last spot for the final part of the easter egg? Meaning when he's going up in the sky y'all have time to hop on the lander just before getting the Death Machine and before the power goes out.

Basically I can forecast getting on the lander before everyone gets the DM and just before the power resets itself.

Pretty sure it's possible. Can't try myself because my friends and I can't complete the dang egg at all..Getting frustrated over it

Seriously guys, drop it. You are over analyzing things too much. People have tried "everything." Just wait for the ps3 release and pc and maybe they will release a patch for it. Tired of reading, "oh try shooting all the firing extinguishers with death machine and maybe it will trigger an ice age on the map".

I know I may get some hate but this is what I think. I mean treyarch would not make it that complicated. Thank you :|