First Glimpse of Ascension

jugga jugga

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote="flamecommando36

Is Nikolai`s hand zombified?He has a beard btw."

Sometimes when tank goes down he says "Am i turning now?" So mabye some of they do slowly turn, who knows?

Only richtofen can turn,or so the information on the terminal does.Takeo,Dempsey and Nikolai all have `a remarkable resilliance to the affects or 115....Richtofen however,isnt so lucky.Maybe the guy in the space suit is Neil armstrong?

resilliance is just having the effects reduced on them...they arent immune, they are only resilliant towards it lol

wat ive noteced is during thse first part, after thye gas mask zombie, is i see tank in the background???

also, was maxis co-operating with the russians and with allowed him to make the dg-3 (thundergun) with the help of ricthofens dg-2 and porters ray gun????

Something had to have happened. Jumping from Kino to a Soviet Launch Facility... We will probably get some answers from Ascension. I think it has something to do with the moon...

I was talking to a user from the CoDHQ forums the other day. A theory arose yesterday after the trailer. Remember how the Russians co-opted with the Nazi's during WWII with Steiner and the others? And the whole Ascension Group of Nazi Scientists? Well... The "Nazi Masterplan" was still undergoing work by the Illuminati. However, supplies of Element 115 was short. Where else is there 115 that they haven't been? The moon.

The answer, The Illuminati work through the remaining 935 head people and the new Ascension group on building a space program to get to the moon and achieve their masterplan with more 115. Of course, there is also the rest of the experiments that came with the space program. Animal testing with the monkeys, "accidental radiation" perhaps?

And one of the things I can't get my head around is why is Richtofen wearing a spacesuit? He was apart of Group 935 when Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai were being subprojects for mind control and were being programmed at the time. Who is test subject 26? Is this Richtofen? or Perhaps it is Tank? Memory loss would have surely kicked in on EVERYONE. But Richtofen is in a space suit.... perhaps he knew about some kind of "colony" on the moon harvesting 115 already, or perhaps he was there already working WITH Ascension group?

Things will be a lot clearer when Ascension arrives and we get going on the easter eggs and deciphering yet another piece of the storyline. I'm getting tons more theories but I think I will just do another post before Ascension comes out on my theories.

I was talking to a user from the CoDHQ forums the other day. A theory arose yesterday after the trailer. Remember how the Russians co-opted with the Nazi's during WWII with Steiner and the others? And the whole Ascension Group of Nazi Scientists? Well... The "Nazi Masterplan" was still undergoing work by the Illuminati. However, supplies of Element 115 was short. Where else is there 115 that they haven't been? The moon.

The answer, The Illuminati work through the remaining 935 head people and the new Ascension group on building a space program to get to the moon and achieve their masterplan with more 115. Of course, there is also the rest of the experiments that came with the space program. Animal testing with the monkeys, "accidental radiation" perhaps?

And one of the things I can't get my head around is why is Richtofen wearing a spacesuit? He was apart of Group 935 when Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai were being subprojects for mind control and were being programmed at the time. Who is test subject 26? Is this Richtofen? or Perhaps it is Tank? Memory loss would have surely kicked in on EVERYONE. But Richtofen is in a space suit.... perhaps he knew about some kind of "colony" on the moon harvesting 115 already, or perhaps he was there already working WITH Ascension group?

Things will be a lot clearer when Ascension arrives and we get going on the easter eggs and deciphering yet another piece of the storyline. I'm getting tons more theories but I think I will just do another post before Ascension comes out on my theories.

Richtofen as you well know is not totaly emunie to the effects of 115, he is partly emuine but not as much as the others

maaybe he is wearing the suit to protect him from the high levels of 115 that are in the area...

has anybody seen takeo? he don't even sow up once in the trailer

I think he is the third character on the platform, I was able to pause the trailer and get a clear view of the character's boots which I think are his but I couldn't find a picture of him so I loaded cod, got in a game and got him so I still couldn't check -.-'

Nevermind, Dempsey is the one with boot covers.

Also, if his gun is not the galil, it's a new gun.

Anybody who wants a close up view.to me,could be peter?,but i dont think its any of the other characters.who knows?Is Nikolai`s hand zombified?He has a beard btw.

It's not Peter, he's dead, its just Richtoffen with scars, and it looks like a cool beard :) remember takeo in Kino? Same thing!

Made a little overview, and first post, actually been on this forum for a long time, never registerd :(.

I don't know if anybody else noticed this but disregard if it's been said because I haven't seen anything but it looks like there are 3 people on the LLRV. (the thing where The Doctor and Nikolai are standing.)

Cosmic silverback is a GORILLA, not all monkeys count :)there just zombie monkeys, that like saying a tabby cat is a lion!

Black dude? nope, just the characters in the shadows, nick's next to him and he's not black :) I see what you mean though, he does look the part :D

The gas mask zombie is just a zombie in a gas mask... thats it ;) like the scientist zombies or 'MP' zombies in five!

TV? i bet that is how you find the random box!

Also guys, people keep taking about the new perks and weapons, so how come they didnt include them in the trailer? :facepalm: I mean the monkeys and sickle, and the launch pad were shown!