Rocket Take Off on Kino *NOW WITH VIDEO*

the rocket only activates after you get ALL 3 movie reels after that it will work i'm getting a video of it as we speak so the person with no clip it could not work cause he said he only tried power no reels i figured this out just two days ago it will be bad quailty since its captured by a phone

You don't need all three movie reels. I was playing with my friend and on round 23 it took off and we only put in 1 movie reel

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the rocket only activates after you get ALL 3 movie reels after that it will work i'm getting a video of it as we speak so the person with no clip it could not work cause he said he only tried power no reels i figured this out just two days ago it will be bad quailty since its captured by a phone

You don't need all three movie reels. I was playing with my friend and on round 23 it took of and we only put in 1 movie reel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIjb7LFOnfw still just stating what could be requirements which for me i get the 3 reels and i also destroy the red power boxes maybe they are connected but its one of the two i activated it at round 17 the video proves it can be activated for those who call it fake i already searched there is no other videos yet

You don't need all three movie reels. I was playing with my friend and on round 23 it took of and we only put in 1 movie reel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIjb7LFOnfw still just stating what could be requirements which for me i get the 3 reels and i also destroy the red power boxes maybe they are connected but its one of the two i activated it at round 17 the video proves it can be activated for those who call it fake i already searched there is no other videos yet

Maybe theres a round requirement? I mean, with Treyarc, you never know.

theater_fly_me_to_the_moon_init()
{
funny_trigger = GetEnt( "trigger_jump", "targetname" );
to_the_moon_alice_trigger = GetEnt( "trigger_fly_me_to_the_moon", "targetname" );

funny_trigger thread theater_player_jumps();

to_the_moon_alice_trigger thread theater_fly_me_to_the_moon();
}

theater_player_jumps()
{
while( IsDefined( self ) )
{
self waittill( "trigger", who );

if( !IsDefined( who._moon_jumps ) )
{
who._moon_jumps = 0;
}

self trigger_thread( who, ::theater_moon_jumps, ::theater_moon_jumps_clear );

}

}

theater_moon_jumps( guy, str_endon )
{
self endon( str_endon );

while( true )
{
if( guy JumpButtonPressed() )
{
guy._moon_jumps = guy._moon_jumps + 1;
wait( 0.9 );
}

wait( 0.1 );
}
}

theater_moon_jumps_clear( guy )
{
if( guy._moon_jumps {
guy._moon_jumps = 0;
}

}

theater_fly_me_to_the_moon()
{
self SetHintString( "" );
self SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );

while( IsDefined( self ) )
{
self waittill( "trigger", who );

if( !IsDefined( who._moon_jumps )
|| who._moon_jumps {
wait( 0.1 );
continue;
}

if( IsDefined( who._moon_jumps ) && who._moon_jumps >= 5 )
{
level theater_moon_jump_go();

who._moon_jumps = 0;
}
}
}

theater_moon_jump_go()
{
ship = GetEnt( "model_zombie_rocket", "targetname" );
blast_off_fx = level._effect["fx_mp_pipe_steam"];
ship_base_origin = ship.origin;
ship.fx_spot = Spawn( "script_model", ship.origin + ( 0, 0, -19 ) );
ship.fx_spot SetModel( "tag_origin" );
ship.fx_spot.angles = ( 90, 0, 0 );
ship.fx_spot LinkTo( ship );
wait( 0.1 );

PlayFXOnTag( blast_off_fx, ship.fx_spot, "tag_origin" );

ship MoveZ( 120, 3.0, 0.7, 0 );
ship waittill( "movedone" );

// clean up
ship.fx_spot Unlink();
ship.fx_spot Delete();

ship Hide();
ship MoveTo( ship_base_origin, 0.1 );
ship waittill( "movedone" );
ship Show();

}

Looks like there's 5 triggers for this, which involve someone jumping. There's no way to tell exactly where you have to be from the code, but my guess is you have to jump in each teleporter room.

• 3 weeks later...

Everytime I've done it, I've had all 3 reels in, found both radios and activated the music easter egg. Once in the "rocket room", just press the action button and it kind of just floats into the air and "poofs" into the roof. I did notice however, that after doing this, the monkeybomb located on Samantha's bed(daytime) was knocked over. I don't know if this holds any significance, but from what I saw; nothing much else of interest happened after activating the rocket. All in all, the rocket CAN be activated.

It's frustrating, I've done all the radios and reels and still not been able to force the recreation of the rocket

for my friends. It just sort of does it when it likes it seems... I've seen it 3x in total and when the rocket did

launch, when I went back to the room where it was. It was there again...

but why the treyarch made this thing work does it have any sense????????

This is what we need to look for as someone said after activating the rocket the monkey in samanthas bed gets knocked off so maybe this has something to do with the 4 rooms i mean there must be a connection from the rocket to the monkey to the giant teddy on samanthas demoniac room maybe we don't know but this is a new thing and we need an explanation for this weird thing :o :shock:

just tried this done both radios and done the rocks and also went round and smashed all the red boxes. dont know if its neccesary but thats what i have done as soon as i teleported into the room i pushed square on the rocket (ps3)and it took off no sound or flames tho. will try again and try to get a photo or something

this glitch works did it a few weeks ago first what you need to do is :all 3 film reels tha you can find in the .

1: intoregation room .

2: dentist room.

3:Samantha room i think it doesnt matter when you are in the ruined or the normal room .

4:you can have only one film reel at a time so play with friends to get them more faster .

5:put the film reels in the movie camera in the pack a punch room .

6:try to get in the intorregation room to the rocket model for xbox pres x button for PS3 pres the [] square button.

and then the thing fly in the ceiling pretty cool !

but listen play with people with headset so they can tell they found a reel or not .

because some guys without headset got the reel and dont put it in the movie camera.

you also need to stay focus because i forgot that i got the reel some the time :lol:

do it and you wil experience flying rocket