New - Kino Der Toten, most finds so far. [Non-Official]

Before i begin, i'd like to make a quick note. I'll try to post on things like this as often as i can and use colors to highlight important stuff in my posts.

Anyway, just like to add a couple of finding's no one's mentioned yet (hopefully):

When you actually teleport to the Pack-A-Punch Machine, there's a desk on one side of the room. Upon the desk lies a gold name tag like you'd see in an office. The name read Ludwig Maxis, MD and had a Group 935 symbol on it as well (i've looked with a sniper rifle, i'll try to look again and maybe get a pic if needed)

Playing one night on solo as The Mad Doctor, i acquired the Thundergun from the box and proceeded to hear Richtofen say something along the lines:

"Oh Maxis, is this the DG-3? The DG-3 you've been hiding from me?"

Whilst holding an explosive weapon of some sort, I stood out in the alley, by the Double Tap machine, and launched whatever I had at the tower closer to the barrier, and one of the movie reel transmissions started to play. Dunno if this was done on purpose or if it's just a glitch, but it was interesting to me none the less, especially considering it happened 3 separate times as i was holding The China Lake, the LAW and the Crossbow.

EDIT**

Afew minutes after I posted this, I found out about the Radio on that tower, so at least I know now why the radio transmission played when I shot that tower.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before i begin, i'd like to make a quick note. I'll try to post on things like this as often as i can and use colors to highlight important stuff in my posts.

Anyway, just like to add a couple of finding's no one's mentioned yet (hopefully):

When you actually teleport to the Pack-A-Punch Machine, there's a desk on one side of the room. Upon the desk lies a gold name tag like you'd see in an office. The name read Ludwig Maxis, MD and had a Group 935 symbol on it as well (i've looked with a sniper rifle, i'll try to look again and maybe get a pic if needed)

Playing one night on solo as The Mad Doctor, i acquired the Thundergun from the box and proceeded to hear Richtofen say something along the lines:

Whilst holding an explosive weapon of some sort, I stood out in the alley, by the Double Tap machine, and launched whatever I had at the tower closer to the barrier, and one of the movie reel transmissions started to play. Dunno if this was done on purpose or if it's just a glitch, but it was interesting to me none the less, especially considering it happened 3 separate times as i was holding The China Lake, the LAW and the Crossbow.

EDIT**

Afew minutes after I posted this, I found out about the Radio on that tower, so at least I know now why the radio transmission played when I shot that tower.

I just wanted to say...

You know in Der Riese, you find the gold name tag near teleport B, I think..

The one that has the Bowie Knife sitting out before you get to the teleporter.

To the right of that teleporter, and just before you go down stairs, look the other way down into what seems like a escape route, if you have good eyes or a sniper, you can see Ludwig Maxis's gold name tag..

alright this is really starting to drive me insane.... all these clues, the power boxes and fusebox in conjunction with the writing on the walls plus the hints at something very large outside the building ( i refuse to believe those large growls and the collapsing ceiling is simply the crawlers, they are too small for those kind of decibels and damage).

i've survived up to level 30 solo and it doesnt matter how good you are it always adds up to a lack of ammo, ive been trying different combinations of breaking the powerboxes before or after the power is turned on and every which way i try spells frustration, we really need to get more people in on all of this, too many people are oblivious to how deep this all seems to go... and i swear if treyarch is just messin with us im gonna be so pissed lol

alright this is really starting to drive me insane.... all these clues, the power boxes and fusebox in conjunction with the writing on the walls plus the hints at something very large outside the building ( i refuse to believe those large growls and the collapsing ceiling is simply the crawlers, they are too small for those kind of decibels and damage).

i've survived up to level 30 solo and it doesnt matter how good you are it always adds up to a lack of ammo, ive been trying different combinations of breaking the powerboxes before or after the power is turned on and every which way i try spells frustration, we really need to get more people in on all of this, too many people are oblivious to how deep this all seems to go... and i swear if treyarch is just messin with us im gonna be so pissed lol

Hey man, its just a speculation and those same power boxes appear in

campaign. So its highly likely that they don't do anything at all. The Zombies

in NDU, V, KDT and F all can break through solid brick/wooden walls. So I think the

crawlers have enough strength to smash through the weak cieling structure.

The loud groans and roars could be more than one doing it at the same time.

For example:

If one zombie screams its easy to pin point its location and guess the number of

them. Due to the low level scream and in certain intervals.

If ten zombies scream its easy to pin point their location and its hard to know the

amount. But if your having a group screaming and chasing you its alot louder and

does sound different to just the one.

ive read through all of this, to start richtofens first name is edward. the power boxes are obviously nothing, everyone seculates over nothing, the beware of 6 is probably refering to gknova6 gas. the walls break do to crawllers, you can see them come through the holes made. and of course, agenta is a liar and the dinning and main room is fake. the cosmic silverback probably wont make an apperance do to the originality of zombies and improbability of treyarch seriously creating a main boss. hope i helped. :)

ive read through all of this, to start richtofens first name is edward. the power boxes are obviously nothing, everyone seculates over nothing, the beware of 6 is probably refering to gknova6 gas. the walls break do to crawllers, you can see them come through the holes made. and of course, agenta is a liar and the dinning and main room is fake. the cosmic silverback probably wont make an apperance do to the originality of zombies and improbability of treyarch seriously creating a main boss. hope i helped. :)

I already pointed out that the power boxes are just a random model used

to fill the map. With Richtofen, everyone knows his first name is Edward so I highly

doubt or refuse to add that as an easter egg. If you read properly its just speculation

until further map pack releases they will stay as a speculation. As beware of 6

could mean many of things.

Is anyone clear on how many movie reels there are? Because they spawn in random rooms and different places in the rooms.

Hey Darren! lollol just three of them.

I think the Main Menu room and the Dining Room do exist, maybe just under, around ( WAAAAAAYYYYYY far out there), or above the map. Maybe when the map loads, it can rarely load different rooms. Maybe once in every 100 times you load the map (Start up a game on it) it loads the Dining Room, Main Menu room, and maybe even that strange Floating Bomb (Maybe Die Glocke itself???) room that that one guy said he saw. Just try over and over and over and over and over and over again, and if you dont get the Main Menu room or the Dining Room but you get all the other rooms alot, restart the map.

Sams rooms are on the left, teleporter rooms are up top. Notice that there's only 4 of them.. There's only 4 rooms. Air Force room is in the top right and the Dentist room is in the bottom right.

The main menu room / dining room don't exist.

Hmmmm... do you think you could tell us were/how you got those two rooms Graffiti Skys?

Those 2 rooms wern't Graffiti's find they were Agent A's so it must be a fib. Something Graffit Skys has to update...

Anyone noticed the paper under the stairs leading up from the stage to the room with the meteor? its on the bottom half before the stairs double back on themselves. about 2-3 stairs down, ull see it through the gap inbetween each stair. tried to make it out but couldnt entirely tell. looked somewhat scientifical, could be important.

Also, theres a light in the window by the stakeout in the slight of hand room (green soda machine). it significantly gets bigger when youre closer to it. Start back by the table, watch the light, and walk towards the window. You should see the light jump in size. Only reason i think it might be significant is its also flashing. morse code?

EDIT**

I just wanted to say...

You know in Der Riese, you find the gold name tag near teleport B, I think..

The one that has the Bowie Knife sitting out before you get to the teleporter.

To the right of that teleporter, and just before you go down stairs, look the other way down into what seems like a escape route, if you have good eyes or a sniper, you can see Ludwig Maxis's gold name tag..

Well yes, that's true, but it made sense for Der Riese cause that's where Maxis worked. That's where all the experiments were conducted, etc. The question in my mind after I saw that name tag was "what was maxi's involvement with this movie theater?"

I think the Main Menu room and the Dining Room do exist, maybe just under, around ( WAAAAAAYYYYYY far out there), or above the map. Maybe when the map loads, it can rarely load different rooms. Maybe once in every 100 times you load the map (Start up a game on it) it loads the Dining Room, Main Menu room, and maybe even that strange Floating Bomb (Maybe Die Glocke itself???) room that that one guy said he saw. Just try over and over and over and over and over and over again, and if you dont get the Main Menu room or the Dining Room but you get all the other rooms alot, restart the map.

picture or its fake

picture or its fake

Picture or what's fake? I was just stating my opinion, not defining any aspect of further reality beyond the truth that is a fact in my eyes. :facepalm: I was simply defining a hope of mine that there is more rooms that we already know. Read the post. I said, "I THINK the Main Menu room and the Dining Room do exist..." And I used the word 'Maybe' a bit, too. I will try to get a pic if I can. I doubt it will be legible, though, as my camera on my phone is as crappy as dirt poop.

picture or its fake

Picture or what's fake? I was just stating my opinion, not defining any aspect of further reality beyond the truth that is a fact in my eyes. :facepalm: I was simply defining a hope of mine that there is more rooms that we already know. Read the post. I said, "I THINK the Main Menu room and the Dining Room do exist..." And I used the word 'Maybe' a bit, too. I will try to get a pic if I can. I doubt it will be legible, though, as my camera on my phone is as crappy as dirt poop.

I know it was meant to sound opinionated but you said something about restarting the map over and over and where the secret rooms would be. And I'm pretty sure that treyarc wouldn't make things that hard to get to, anyways, but if you manage to prove these rooms to be real, I'll give you brains. And sorry if that other post seemed mean, i have heard some pretty bad stuff about Agent A, so I side towards proof before I think anything that was started by him is real.

First things first read this:

Dining room/Main menu room is and has been confirmed a fake. Due to a large

number of players not visiting those rooms. Let alone appearing on the

map itself. I did post further back that Agent A was a troll and doesn't

deserve to be on this forum. Anyhow any more talk on those rooms from

any user on this topic without proof will and should be ignored.

Second of all if you have a find. Post it with your username and if it isn't

in the major update being applied tonight then please don't repost it.

If you find another find please go over you old post click on "Edit" and

post it there.

As for quotes of the failed experiments not everything was done and made at Der

Riese. Those barrels or containers are not seen in Der Riese but only Five and

Kino Der Toten. The DG-3 is Russian so can't be held accountable for

anywork related done by Maxis himself. The table in the PaP room could be there

if Maxis did work there which is very likely, it has been seen and is going

to be applied in the major update.

About reloading the map, its not possible to have it that hard to find.

With the probability factor its a stupid easter egg to hide. Unless

you have a new find or a theory related to a easter egg. Please

don't quote any other posts regarding any finds that

your unsure if they are real or not. If your truely unsure then

private message me and ill reply. I don't like the idea of this

topic being cluttered with random quotes and posts. Thank you.

hey. names RedD. im new on here [just joint sec. ago]

jus alil fact thats been killing me reading over this fourm. the new zombies are not called "crawlers". :facepalm: a crawler is any zombie that cant walk [legs blown off so they have to CRAWL] the new zombies are called "Gutter Slugs". Dempsi clearly states this at times. [when the power is turned on, sometimes when he kills one or when he is hit by one.

hey. names RedD. im new on here [just joint sec. ago]

jus alil fact thats been killing me reading over this fourm. the new zombies are not called "crawlers". :facepalm: a crawler is any zombie that cant walk [legs blown off so they have to CRAWL] the new zombies are called "Gutter Slugs". Dempsi clearly states this at times. [when the power is turned on, sometimes when he kills one or when he is hit by one.

They're actually called gas zombies and people call them crawlers because they crawl. And welcome to the forums