Possible New Strange person or being on GKNova6?

Graffiti Skys

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this Movie poster in the background of some erm... leak.

I just felt it was too good to not share.

I've cropped out everything around the poster... so no gameplay or anything.

Direct link... just so I don't spoil anything too much.

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss31 ... 172152.png

I though it looked exactly like the image you found.

[Please don't kill me]

Yeah ok we have the explanaion and you didnt leak anything bad so Thath was that mysteri.

You know, i kept watching that screen over and over and trying to figure out what the person is. Having looked at the surroundings in some of the clips in that screen, i think that...

It may be a church!

Look at the hanging figure. Somebody said it looks like Jesus on the cross. I think that it could be quite likely. And also look at when the Zombies run at the screen. The windows behind them are arched glass. Perhaps stained glass windows. Now think back to Carbon's theory with the wooden planks in Der Reise. The next maps being a different place in Europe. The German Cinema, The Eifel Tower, and Big Ben in London. But perhaps it's not Big Ben. It may be St Paul's cathedral in London. Does anybody else think so? Could one of the zombies maps be in St Paul's cathedral, London? Tell me what you guys think. It's just me trying to figure things out here.

Sam

hmmmm i don't think it's a crucefix, look at the arms, they are at a downward angle, whereas a jesus hanging on a cross would be held up by his arms, so they would be angled upward, above the body. good guess tho.

i really dont think it could be samantha becuse she was killed by a hell hound so would she not have been just bones you know what probely not bones unless the fact becuse the hellhound was fluffy it could of gone thru some flash back thing and not of killed her but maybe she still killed dr.m becuse he put her in the teleporter :?: :ugeek:

i really dont think it could be samantha becuse she was killed by a hell hound so would she not have been just bones you know what probely not bones unless the fact becuse the hellhound was fluffy it could of gone thru some flash back thing and not of killed her but maybe she still killed dr.m becuse he put her in the teleporter :?: :ugeek:

But couldn't she have manifested in some way, shape, or form after exposure to the teleporters? I mean, I'm only guessing this because Der Riese seems to hint that the usage of those teleporters yields supernatural entities....kind of like how, in Doom 3, creatures from Hell attacked Mars because of the UAC's experimentation with teleportation devices.

Hey guys just reminding you that its been figured out but in the video it looks a lot bigger due to the image seen in this topic is small. Maybe theres a large version of it that is present in the map who knows?

It could be Samantha or anyone because I think that if I recall properly the "Fetch me their souls" (Belongs to Dr. Maxis) and "I want to play a game" (Belongs to Samantha). Plus this is set in a later time period so she would change considerably

Found this Movie poster in the background of some erm... leak.

I just felt it was too good to not share.

I've cropped out everything around the poster... so no gameplay or anything.

Direct link... just so I don't spoil anything too much.

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss31 ... 172152.png

I though it looked exactly like the image you found.

[Please don't kill me]

It looks like somthing right out of Bioshock?

But couldn't she have manifested in some way, shape, or form after exposure to the teleporters? I mean, I'm only guessing this because Der Riese seems to hint that the usage of those teleporters yields supernatural entities....kind of like how, in Doom 3, creatures from Hell attacked Mars because of the UAC's experimentation with teleportation devices.

yes i guess that is possible

• 4 weeks later...

no its one of the posters for a film on kino, there are other posters too showing war films and romance films etc

First off,I totally agree with Shoreyo,as to the fact that on Kino Der Untoten,there are plenty of Posters,and i'm pretty sure i saw this one also,

and secondly,In the Expanded picture,it looks like what appears to be a cross or some kind of x or something in the bottom right corner,in between the zombies fingers or whatever.

• 1 month later...