Custom Black Ops PS3 Slim

Undeadwolfy

Ok, so a guy by the name of Javier Riquelme (Jriquelme) makes PS3 mods. He did one recently for a Bad Company 2 PS3. Now he has done a Black Ops PS3. What do you think? Pictures and videos below. In my opinion. i think it looks AWESOME. Looks good enought to be an official PS3 slim version. The light up logo really is the iceing on the cake.

Sauce to PS3news.com. Here is teh sauce http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Hacks/video- ... ition-mod/

i3dr7PI_r6M

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw this yesterday. JD_2020 posted it! that would be amazing to make something that the creators would appreciate. don't know if i'd void my warranty to do that tho

Ya it does. Taking the PS3 apart in anyway voids the warranty. The only thing that doesn't is replacing/upgrading the hard drive.

saw this yesterday. JD_2020 posted it! that would be amazing to make something that the creators would appreciate. don't know if i'd void my warranty to do that tho

Ya it does. Taking the PS3 apart in anyway voids the warranty. The only thing that doesn't is replacing/upgrading the hard drive.

yea i know it does. was saying i don't think i could do that because it does void the warranty and i think i'd rather have the warranty in case the ps3 breaks.

yea i know it does. was saying i don't think i could do that because it does void the warranty and i think i'd rather have the warranty in case the ps3 breaks.

My bad sorry about that. :oops:

dats nice and all and i would love to have one like dat but if u think over woulnt the ps3 burn out more faster or heat up like dat?

I wouldnt think so, its not like any of the fans are being blocked. I can understand a little extra heat coming from the light, but not much considering the fans will keep it cool. :P

I wonder why he made so many. It is better to just stick with one cause you get to keep all your brains and stuff.

But i do recall carbon saying (to this guy) that anyone can change their usernames once only. The reason once only was cause people might get confused who is who (also like this guy)