Black Ops in 3D!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to have a 3D TV to see right?

he says that the 3d is an option that you can turn off or on depending if you have a 3d tv or not, that this feature is something that comes with the game, go to about 1 min into the video and that is where he talks about it

I also want to add, that the gameplay of WaW, (zombies at least), look like they were initially designed for 3D. I used this 3rd party software called iz3d drivers and you can use different types of 3D, anaglyph, (red/cyan) (amber/blue) (green/blue i think), and also active shutter and many other types. It works in 3D as well especially when you play in slow motion (all this is PC specific btw), you can see the empty casing come out of the gun towards you and go right past your monitor and the zombie guts fly all over you it is awesome. I think they may have had plans to do WaW in 3D aswell but changed there minds.

Another thing is that, i know the 360's GPU has enough power to run 3D games but doesnt have any games supporting it yet. Although i dont own one im still curious as to how the 360 will implement 3D, for example, a firmware update recently on the PS3 allowed games to be played in 3D. Is this how it will work on the 360? (assuming black ops will be in 3D on the 360).

super hyper right now

I have a game for ps2 called sly 3 and it had some speciall levels that had 3D in it when you played those levels you had to put on ur 3D glassed or else everything would look wierd.

I wonder if you only need 3D glasses or if you need a speciall tv too.

pls answer me.

Already answered this question on your similar post in the 3D FAQ topic. Here it is again.

Alot more advance. I think the game you are talking about is Sly Cooper. It uses the Red/Cyan anaglyph 3D that were really big in the 60's-90's (i think, im not nearly old enough to give accurate feedback on that lol). They had one red lens the right and a cyan (light blue) colour on the left. It didnt require any special sort of TV's to play it.

This 3D technology requires special TV's which cost like over £1000 (uk), im not sure as to how much in the US. But they use special "active shutter glasses". The video on the screen is shown at 120fps (frames per second) but the right eye and the left eye images flash after each other. The glasses "active shutter" technology flashes at 60 fps which filters which image goes into which eye to give it the 3D effect.

[brains]

I have a game for ps2 called sly 3 and it had some speciall levels that had 3D in it when you played those levels you had to put on ur 3D glassed or else everything would look wierd.

I wonder if you only need 3D glasses or if you need a speciall tv too.

pls answer me.

Already answered this question on your similar post in the 3D FAQ topic. Here it is again.

Alot more advance. I think the game you are talking about is Sly Cooper. It uses the Red/Cyan anaglyph 3D that were really big in the 60's-90's (i think, im not nearly old enough to give accurate feedback on that lol). They had one red lens the right and a cyan (light blue) colour on the left. It didnt require any special sort of TV's to play it.

This 3D technology requires special TV's which cost like over £1000 (uk), im not sure as to how much in the US. But they use special "active shutter glasses". The video on the screen is shown at 120fps (frames per second) but the right eye and the left eye images flash after each other. The glasses "active shutter" technology flashes at 60 fps which filters which image goes into which eye to give it the 3D effect.

[brains]

yeah saw it just didnt know if that was the right thread to post it in so i just posted it in here too.