EMAILS EXPLAIN NEW ZOMBIE GKNOVA6

Daveyjone

Ok remember what i said in the new zombies site in gknova6:

REMEMBER THE EMAILS FROM THE DROP!

they mention novas: tested humans

nova prototype 1: the new version of the DG, or teleporter. But they state it is too unstabe:

Remember how advanced the germans were back then?... So much data lost

We cant test it is so unstable it dissipitates....

I guess this is where they did it all, this also solves why i was on the list, finally :) i said:

This was in a post on the gk drop

This shows these people are continuing the nazis tests, either to make a weapon or teleporter out of the element 115, and yet again they make zombies...

Yes, i said ages ago that gk were continuing the nazi's experiments and look at this... they do zombies again... honestly, so what do you guys think?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That email speaks of people trying to replicate some 'sciency whodadthingy' of GK....

So there are two explainations here.

1 - GK did not make zombies. The people in the email fail at replicating the 'science whodadthingy' that

GK DID make, and zombification is the result...

2 - GK DID make zombies, and the people in the email are trying to recreate their method.

I like the latter, because it's a good idea to extend the zombie story line

"The outbreak was handlded but then... Evil scientists tried to replicate the outbreak! DUN DUN DUN :o "

Are you serious? It's been 6 months and you still don't understand the 'How's The Wife?" thing...

*sigh* :facepalm:

And I'm sure you do.

But you can't tell us, because "Henry" told you not to, right?

Because that would turn your dovely self into a big, black bird, through some act of hypothetical

transubstantiation?

... Are YOU serious? It HASN'T been 6 months and you still haven't matured?

*Sorry for the double post Carbon*

Lets just ALL assume that this Sam5000 fanboy is a Sam5000 fanboy, who acts like a HL fanboy, but IRL is just the guy who fakes all of this HL stuff. He is a fanboy of his own fanboyisms.

Now, THIS is interesting. We should take a look back at the documents, i bet we could learn more since we know what is going on now, maybe there a refrences to where the GKnova6 video room is, etc.

I'm going to look at some of the old documents now

Ok, the hows the wife is interesting but i'm focusing on the ZOMBIES! :D

We see mentions of GK reserch into making new weapons against the americans (as they did in the cold war)

We see tests on radioactive materials (as they did in the colds war)

We see them mention nazi work and how they are copying it (As they did in the cold war)

We see the element 115 mentioned subtly

Our nova1 prototype is so unstable so we still cannot run tests on it before it dissipitates.

THe prototype is a mention to either the DG, the teleporter or a new weapon/appliance.... if its the latter i would LOVE to see it now. Can't wait :P

I als olove how their copying historical events from WW2 (die glocke, german attemps with radiocativity and time manipulation) and cold war (taking german scientists and using their work to find a way to attack the other country)

I see that this basically says, the Russians are using Nazi work to find a way to beat the americans, and oh look. Yet again meddling with 15 has caused zombies to appear. Great. (well good for us as its freakbag killing time :D)