BLACK OPS PROOF!!! edit

Lime dude

I am going to tell you what I think might be proof that zombies will be in Black Ops...On Call of duty World at War, if you click on solo play for nazi zombies it will tell you the descriptions to all four maps. Read the description for der riese. It says "The Giant is rising. Face the might of the Nazi Zombies in their heartland. This is were it all began. This is were the master plan took shape. Is this were it all ends?" Would Trayach say "Is this were it all ends" just because, or does this mean ZOMBIES ROUND 2 ?!?!?!?!?!

EDIT: Please delete this thread Carbon because no one even agrees with me a bit. I used to like this website, untill now when people cant have the least bit of consideration in my work. :| I probably wont be on this site after all this, so seya Carbon.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Please delete this thread Carbon because no one even agrees with me a bit. I used to like this website, untill now when people cant have the least bit of consideration in my work. :| I probably wont be on this site after all this, so seya Carbon.

I hope that you don't see this as "Flaming," but i'm really just trying to give advice about how immature you're acting right now.

You post an idea on a forum you like and people disagree with it. It happens a lot to people on forums. But because of this, it causes you to start disliking the forums and you say you're going to leave now. When people don't agree with your idea, you move on. Don't cry about it.

You also say people don't have consideration for your "work." All you did was post an idea. In my personal opinion, it looks like you didn't put much thought into it. What i personally consider as "Work" here on the forums are the posts that go into detail such as this one for example.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=754

In short, i'm just saying that you've got to try and act more mature about little things such as this. I'm this may have helped you in any way.

I am going to tell you what I think might be proof that zombies will be in Black Ops...On Call of duty World at War, if you click on solo play for nazi zombies it will tell you the descriptions to all four maps. Read the description for der riese. It says "The Giant is rising. Face the might of the Nazi Zombies in their heartland. This is were it all began. This is were the master plan took shape. Is this were it all ends?" Would Trayach say "Is this were it all ends" just because, or does this mean ZOMBIES ROUND 2 ?!?!?!?!?!

what are you?5?

You guys cut him some slack he made one bad post i know he shouldn't have taken it hard but i don't see people bi*ching at brainless for make 10+ retarded posts. To be honest carbon or a mod should make a thread about not making pointless posts if your gonna post put more thought and idea into it. Back on topic the description for the zombie maps was made when they weren't even working on black ops so it has no connection and if they were it was really really early.

Holy crap, how old are you people replying?! You're calling him out like he is a baby, but what kind of people say stuff like that. This is what all you guys said:

Sorry dude but thats just stupid. And im not trying to flame, but really?

ummm........ wow

what are you talking about?

um fail?

lol at the edit... peace bro!

No offense, but he really needs to learn how to not get so butthurt.

what are you?5?

In reality, you guys sound like you're 5 for making comments like that! We have a level of respect to uphold on the forums and you're ruining it. The forums are supposed to be about sharing ideas, and NOT calling each other immature, stupid, dumb and 5 years old. Seriously guys, grow up! Either post your response, whatever it might be, politely or don't post anything at all!!!!!

Holy crap, how old are you people replying?! You're calling him out like he is a baby, but what kind of people say stuff like that. This is what all you guys said:

Sorry dude but thats just stupid. And im not trying to flame, but really?

ummm........ wow

what are you talking about?

um fail?

lol at the edit... peace bro!

No offense, but he really needs to learn how to not get so butthurt.

what are you?5?

In reality, you guys sound like you're 5 for making comments like that! We have a level of respect to uphold on the forums and you're ruining it. The forums are supposed to be about sharing ideas, and NOT calling each other immature, stupid, dumb and 5 years old. Seriously guys, grow up! Either post your response, whatever it might be, politely or don't post anything at all!!!!![/quote/]

i mean just put some thought into and he wont get flamed or trolled on. I mean and for him to take it and say ima leave because people disagree with me is just immature. If everyone acted like that we would have gotten no where in life get over and make something out of yourself