How to become a mod

Sigint

Question

• Answers 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

yeah a lot of people had more posts that me. even though they had joined only for a few days. mine only dropped around 15. because i only started posting on that thread yesterday

When zombies/co-op is announced i bet then we will need more mods. just to help out a little more

c ya round

Well those 2 massive threads have been deleted and so all posts in those threads are gone, and so post counts dropped drastically. I think someone lost like 500 posts when I deleted 1 thread.

Really? Wow. Well, it was all repeats anyway. Since the henry thing was extinguished, this place died down a bit, but at least it flushed out the Resistance, Flamers, and Zom-Nubs with it. I have nothing against HL, but until proven otherwise, the community couldn't real benefit from all those post anyway. I think it safe to say that the sh*tstorm has subsided. I do, however feel bad about the loss of 150 of my posts and at least 100 zombification. Oh well. No harm, no foul.

The essay was a contest that we had on the old website. Anyone could write one. It was a 1000 word essay on why you wanted to become a mod and carbon chose the essay that he thought showed that the member has very good skills and mod-like qualities. Lissa and I both entered among many others and we became mods.

Well, It's about there being alot of mods already too.

Guys, When Lissa became a moderator she had 3 posts... I was a bit dickish to her at first, but, she took the time to write the essay so she deserves it.

As Niho said, quality not quantity, like help people out and stuff too

Well those 2 massive threads have been deleted and so all posts in those threads are gone, and so post counts dropped drastically. I think someone lost like 500 posts when I deleted 1 thread.

That was me :( i had like 650/700 post at the time

any wya i have changed my ways and shall provide good and less posts, rather than millions of pointless ones