GKNova6 unsolved?

causeidm

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT! I think the unsolved part of GKnova6 is the phone number on the Black Ops Pre-Order poster when it plays the ice cream truck music or whatever. Maybe we have to figure out what ice cream truck song that is or what that song is called and that might lead us to more clues! :D

WAIT! I think the unsolved part of GKnova6 is the phone number on the Black Ops Pre-Order poster when it plays the ice cream truck music or whatever. Maybe we have to figure out what ice cream truck song that is or what that song is called and that might lead us to more clues! :D

Maybe we just have to track down a special Treyarch ice cream truck?!?!

yea they keep the ice cream truck round back with the hordes of zombies as everyone knows that zombies love ice cream

but anyway back on track yea i think the phone is very important now isnt there any website that will tell you what song you are listening too by playing it maybe someone should try that

for the telephone number, i think someone here has ripped the tune out of the recording of the song/tune, and maybe somebody here could try using the Shazam iphone application. i would but i dont have the audio

i will look further into GKNOVA6 because i desperately need MP footage

I know it seems a bit siple but what about the numbers that were actually on the poster itself seeing as treyarch declared this as being something useful for the player?

Alternatively, If it is indeed referring to the Star Wars quote and the response in the script is code clearance blue, could we swap blue with purple seeing as there has been so much emphasis on this?

Maybe to the telephone number?

Do you think there could be a second password to the GKnova6 site that was never found? Maybe an alternate page?

I had the same idea. When you call the phone number on the Pre-order poster you get variations of beeps that in morse code translate to SEIT5EH so I was thinking that SEIT5EH could be another password for GKnova6. I never could find the channel that said enter the password but maybe you guys can try it. :D

Maybe to the telephone number?

Do you think there could be a second password to the GKnova6 site that was never found? Maybe an alternate page?

I had the same idea. When you call the phone number on the Pre-order poster you get variations of beeps that in morse code translate to SEIT5EH so I was thinking that SEIT5EH could be another password for GKnova6. I never could find the channel that said enter the password but maybe you guys can try it. :D

i just finished trying that and all i got was "access denied"