Hardest nazi zombie task

Gun man

What was the hardest thing you have ever had to do in nazi zombies? Mine was to revive a guy under the flogger, and i didn't die! One of my friends, ( true story) was playing on der riese and got a teddy bear, all he had was a panzershuck, so he ran to the mystery box. When he got there, a dog round began. He got an item from the mystery box, cocktails. So he was crouching in a corner, begging his teammates to help him, who refused, and eventually, ran out of panzershuck ammo, so he had to KNIFE a dog to death! And his teammates NEVER helped him! The dog he knifed to death gave him a max ammo. So what was the hardest thing you have ever had to do on nazi zombies?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting a team to believe the map HOLDS secrets. Than getting them to go along with the master plan. :lol:

_miCK :shock:

Mac you had/ have plenty of brilliant ideas but you never put them down for people to read, lots of insinuated ideas though. :facepalm:

You werent exagerating when you said you are allways in chat :D, stay cool :twisted: , howd you like ur brains 8-)

Mine would be to run around the whole (Der Riese) map on level 23 after failing to revive a buddy and I all I had is 2000 points, a trench gun with about 12 shells left, a PaP PPSh-41 with no ammo :cry: , and the guns on the wall. I ended up wasting the 2000 points on traps. And what sucked was that my buddy had monkeys, a PaP Wunderwaffe, a PaP MG-42, and a Browning. :cry: But guess what, I LIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

ummm being human monkey bomb my friends matt and josh though they would leave me on the cat walk(der riese) and they said "well austin we are gonna be human monkey bombs(round 28)so they jumed off the cat walk and whent to the middle u can guess that we all died shortlly after cuz josh bought the m4a1 and upgraded it and matt died soo yeah hardest zombies task playing with matt and josh

Getting a team to believe the map HOLDS secrets. Than getting them to go along with the master plan. :lol:

_miCK :shock:

Mac you had/ have plenty of brilliant ideas but you never put them down for people to read, lots of insinuated ideas though. :facepalm:

You werent exagerating when you said you are allways in chat :D, stay cool :twisted: , howd you like ur brains 8-)

Very cool 8-)

I know what to do and now I just need the team. [brains]

No more theories and thoughts and brainstorms just the wonderful truth behind it all and above everything we must ascend from darkness for salvation lies above. The lightning will banish darkness.

:shock: Now i just sound crazy. Im not going back to the asylum, I've seen too much already.

SALLY lies, above. :twisted:

Well I got a feeling that if it all works out we wont hear from you again, so stay safe or should I say Bon Voyage..

:shock:

what if we link teleporters on dog rounds? :? :idea: :arrow: :roll:

Hardest task is getting a team.

Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, a device capable of upgrading weapons at the touch of a button. Use the teleporters to escape the vicious Hell Hounds and pray that the Wunderwaffe will appear before it's too late.

Right gota go now Mac, I need to be somewhere...like yesterday. Take care, will speak to you soon.

what if we link teleporters on dog rounds? :? :idea: :arrow: :roll:

Hardest task is getting a team.

Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, a device capable of upgrading weapons at the touch of a button. Use the teleporters to escape the vicious Hell Hounds and pray that the Wunderwaffe will appear before it's too late.

Right gota go now Mac, I need to be somewhere...like yesterday. Take care, will speak to you soon.

ok yea i can help u get to yesterday once i get these teledactiles connected.

no you take care. well yea i'll see you on the other side(of the moon).

Hardest Task happened today. I got downed during round 13 by a stupid crawler and lost my wunderwaffe and browning. My 2 teammates were too far away to revive me. I ended up spawning in the next round with 670 points and only a pistol and knife. We made it to round 18. I had to go prone on the catwalk while they hid in the back shooting their mg42s and ray guns. I went in front to act as a barrier, and it kind of worked for a while. I'd block the zombies and knife their knees and they wouldn't really attack me. Then I got downed 12 times in one round. XD

Never using that strategy again.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...