What does gknova mean?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tryearch are pretty creepy I dont know how they come up with all this shit! If im going to work in the gaming community, then I want to work at Treyarch. Though I dont want Activisions bobby cowdick to be boss at activision then XD

To the topic: I think that this nova gas is something that spreads through air meaning that the soldiers invading the rebirth labs had to have gas masks on. But Carbon or some1 pls explain this: In W@W the zombies were made when Dr. maxis tried to teleport some1 and now people are thinking that the zombies was made when ebola spread so AAAAAAAAAAH im so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget that the "GK group" was involved in the restructuring of Berlin. There was a GK corporation that was investigated for Nazi ties. And we have German Knowledge encypted and deciphered that was brought up in the documents from Germany.

Okay, now Nova. Well, for starters the documents Carbon got talked at length about how the Nazis were developing these chemical weapons, how they had some trouble refining them and how the end of the war left things in even more of a state of confusion. There was talk about ways to use conventional weapons as delivery systems. Like Tabun, Sarin and Soman, we know it's a gas and that the Russians are weaponizing it in their Ural Mountains facility. We know that it works like the Tabun gas from WAW, but that it may have possible zombie-related properties.

And 6? The 6th prototype batch? 6 o'clock (behind you?) Title for some kind of leader?

We won't know what it means until Black Ops comes out if you ask me.

I dont get what the mn vs ny is what kind of game is it and is it only for amerika and will it be uploaded to youtube?

It's a football game, I think.

It is a Monday Night Football game (as in North American football). There is going to be a world premier trailer during the game (I would guess halftime). I'm sure it will get on youtube somehow. If it does I'll get a link.

I'm fairly sure it will be the same as what we have seen so far. Here is a link for a website that kinda explains it: http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2010/10/10/black-ops-world-premiere-trailer-airing-during-mnf/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThatVideogameBlog+%28That+VideoGame+Blog%29

EDIT: apparently it will be a new trailer exclusively of campaign footage. Here's my source: http://www.codblackopsblog.com/black-ops-world-premiere-campaign-trailer-due-this-monday-teaser-trailer-released/

• 2 weeks later...

Many people have speculated on what they think the term "Gknova6" comes from, but now we have evidence of what it really means.

May contain some Campaign spoilers

Ever wondered why the teaser site for Black Ops Zombies is called GKNOVA6? Wonder no more. Along with a verdict, OPM spills some info on the plot of the Zombie mode.

In the single-player campaign, a sneaky Russian General by the name of Kravchenko decides that gas is the way forward. Because no one's ever heard of a 'gas leak'. What could possibly go wrong? Well, the gas is called Nova 6. We're guessing it turns harmless Boy Scouts into...faceless creepers.

Also, OPM noticed that during a loading screen, a voice says 'Why did you do it, Mason?'. Mason is one of the good guys in Black Ops, but this suggests he may go a bit bonkers and, y'know, start a zombie invasion or something. Ha! Classic Mason.

Source

Keep in mind that this is coming from a writer from UK Official Playstation Magazine, who has his hands on a copy of the game.

Correction for them, GKNOVA6 was launched to promote campaign, they had it sitting for so long, they decided to tease Zombies with it. So now from the leaked footage, you actually know what the room is for, and you can see it in the campaign trailer too. But at least we have an idea now.

SOURCE: Official Playstation Magazine / http://systemlink.gamersguidetolife.com ... -plot.html

Ever wondered why the teaser site for Black Ops Zombies is called GKNOVA6? Wonder no more. Along with a verdict, OPM spills some info on the plot of the Zombie mode.

In the single-player campaign, a sneaky Russian General by the name of Kravchenko decides that gas is the way forward. Because no one's ever heard of a 'gas leak'. What could possibly go wrong? Well, the gas is called Nova 6. We're guessing it turns harmless Boy Scouts into... faceless creepers.

Also, OPM noticed that during a loading screen, a voice says 'Why did you do it, Mason?'. Mason is one of the good guys in Black Ops, but this suggests he may go a bit bonkers and, y'know, start a zombie invasion or something. Ha! Classic Mason.

Let the speculation begin!

gk is a construction group. Im not really sure about what GK means but i know that Nova also means blast. I think a possible thing it means is Reconstructing the blast V6. It said a Nova is a cataclysmic nuclear explosion. maybe back in an alternate past that Treyarch made up the U.S. nuked Russia during the cold war and they are reconstructing and the zombies are just from fallout. :|when i typed in Geistes Kontrolle in google translate from german to russian Mind Control came up. The weird the was i wasnt translating to english. HWen i translated to Vietnamese this came up."Kiểm soát tâm trí" mind control still.(duh)마인드 컨트롤

My guess is it has something to do with a mind control gas called Nova-6 that went wrong and fried their brains turning them into zombies which would explain the whole GK thing how it means something about the mind.

Also I bet the first map will be at an airport :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Original GK Drop

Gk Doc 10 refers to a debilitating non lethal gas with canisters resembling code name blanked 3 maybe (GK-3)

Gk doc 9 refers to formula 2 and nova report ending with 8 (3?) it mentions weapon agents and Nazi bio scientists, nerve agent antidotes and a 1942 US army bio manual this doc seems to be part of operation dustbin/paperclip and the gathering of all Intel on chemical weapons and there researchers

Gk doc 5 Refers to future version 4 the need to move lab, no nova ref ending with 3 or 8 its dated 5 Sept 44 it hasn't been translated until 1968

So what i read from the docs nova was not designed to be lethal but for another purpose maybe to subdue and control

If these 3 docs are linking the same chemical agent together the Gkdoc 9 and 10 only have Intel up to version 3 meaning doc 5 is later and the soviets have research on later versions of nova

If the Nazis had a gas the UK US didn't know about, its codename would have started with G as for the K i can only guess it means control and its version 6

GF wasn't classified till 1949 by NATO on its independent rediscovery despite the US UK having the Nazi scientist's who originally discovered it.

There's also info and reports on GF and other organophosphate research being discovered in a mine postwar in the Eastern zone by the soviets and this being used in the post war bio development

GK = General Kravchenko

NOVA = The sequence (all created by General K.)

6 = # of 'weapon' in this case a Nuclear Warhead

You're welcome. General Kravchenko isn't exactly one of the nicest people you will meet. Also, he doesn't care about the Human race...

To be honest, I was hoping "GK" was the name of some secretive organization. After all, GK was mentioned in those viral documents back in July, which had ties to the Third Reich and, if I remember correctly, parts of the United States.

Anyway, General Kravtchenko is a nasty individual....and believe it or else,

he's not the primary target; he's just someone else's right-hand man