Who controls the zombies in Der Eisendrache?

4 hours ago, anonymous said:

I dont think Maxis is in the MPD. In the ZNS, DE and The Giant intros, we see that the old Richthofen is just working in der Riese facility, and German and Japanese soldiers are still alive and just doing their thing. This means that bo3 isnt in a post apocalypse world, like bo2, but more like in bo1: The zombies only spawn around the O4. Someone in the MPD tries to kill them, and send the zombies, like Samantha did in bo1. And Maxis is a friend and colleague of Richthofen, so I dont think he is in the MPD and tries to kill them.

Then explain maxis's voice from within the MPD. 

Remember there ARE two maxis-es. One who disappeared in the teleporter with samantha thanks to evil richtofen, then the other one that's destroying universes.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DilRobskii said:

The way I look at it, since fluffy is back it makes sense that it would be Maxis or Samantha. After all it is their "puppy" Just my two cents from what I've seen from the other maps and such. 

Fluffy is a result of teleportation experimenting. I don't see why that correlates with Maxis or Samantha....

• Moderators
12 hours ago, DilRobskii said:

The way I look at it, since fluffy is back it makes sense that it would be Maxis or Samantha. After all it is their "puppy" Just my two cents from what I've seen from the other maps and such. 

You got a point, its indeed Sam and Maxis who caused the first Hellhound, however, that doesnt mean they are the only ones who can control them. In Green Run, there are Hellhounds too controlled by Richthofen

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, anonymous said:

You got a point, its indeed Sam and Maxis who caused the first Hellhound, however, that doesnt mean they are the only ones who can control them. In Green Run, there are Hellhounds too controlled by Richthofen

Fluffy was still in the teleporter with Maxis and Samantha in this universe, and as in the original, she has simply entered the Aether from which she returns undead. Her destination is unrelated to the fate of Maxis or Samantha.