Weekly Poll : What We Want In The Next Cod Zombies Game.

Weekly poll:   

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TRAYARCH! LOOK ALIVE!(or undead in this case).

I've created this simple thread with one purpose: TO single out what your loyal zombies community wants from you! We are basically TELLING you how to build a great game!  

Each week: I will put another new, or old Idea that we will decide weather or not we want to see in COD zombie's next title. Our forums will vote on it, and on each friday,

(sometimes later, I'm not perfect see) 

I will put down the title of idea and weather or not we want to see it in the "HISTORY" section. 

Week 8:  Gun game? Yes or No. 

It's been done before for the Custom games from the UGX mod, do we want to see that again in the real zombies? 

Please feel free to discuss below your thoughts on the topic

Also it has come to my attention that not everyone is resubmitting their votes, and I have no way to clear them, to my knowledge, so, Instead I will start putting the section that won and NOT the percentage.

History:

Idea:                                                           Decision:

#1: Character Customization:                                                          62.5% YES! 15% no

#2: Game modes                                                                                          See description 

#3: Characters:                                                     Majority: 29%: O4 returns for majority of the game.

#4: Menu background music:                                                           Majority:  No it is fine the way it is

#5: What kind of perks?                                                                            Majority: Point Effecting perks

Edited by Stop mocking me0
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got some ideas for 3arc. will post some of them now.

gamemodes

----------------

turned grief: 2 teams who must have the highest score by 5 minutes. 1 person from each team is a human and the rival team must eat the

other team's human.

escape: 2 teams must gather parts and escape from the undead. you can win from surviving after everyone on the rival team is dead,but the main way of winning is to escape.

lone wolf: free for all with 6 people.

CTF: i am sure everyone knows what this is so no explaining it.

multi grief: 4 teams of 3 fighting for survival. when a team is wiped out completely,its for good. new factions-flesh and broken arrow

race: rush to the extraction as fast as you can.

party: avaible in custom games only. think of it as a screw around mode like halo's forge,but with way more stuff.

AH yes, thank you sh3ba, I almost forgot: 

I do take requests for the following week's topic,  so feel free to add those as well in the comments, but please understand if it takes a few weeks for you to get your topic up here… 

Also: Now is the time to discuss big features of the next game: Before it's initial production has gone on too far… DLCs, weapons, and maps can wait, right now we need to focus on 

-gamemodes

-gameplay mechanics

-Character Customization

-Ect. 

So don't feel offended if your topic is picked over another topic, you aren't being forgotten, its only the deadline for some things is much shorter then others… 

Nice thread idea!

Your first option/feature, I'd say doesn't matter to me.

I think it'd be fun if they did include it, and as long as the changes are only visual it wouldn't affect gameplay at all other than to add more unlockables.

The only downside is the time spent crafting and tweaking this system will be unable to be used elsewhere. Not a large downside.

Some may find the idea tacky, but again, it doesn't affect anything other than the allotment of their resources during this creation period.

Again, I'm torn.

I think it'd be a neat feature. It'd be a nice motivator.

But in the end, I'd hate for them to have to repeat a TranZit and cut ideas short because they spent too much time working on this.

Since I can't know how much time either actually takes to set up, I think this is something they should consider but on a low priority basis.

Well it shouldn't take very long at all… I think a big issue with BO2 was the simple lack of programming available because of the 10 year old system (yes some of these consoles are actually older then the children playing them…)… 

With the new improved CPU the game can handle much more… 

Plus: Ghosts already has a similar feature, one just needs to re-skin it, tweak it, and BAM! Instant Win! And honestly, after everything IW has taken from zombies, I think they can handle it. 

And if there is ANYTHING BO2 should have fought trayarch, it's that a bigger map isn't necessarily a better map… (Tranzit I'm looking at you…) THey should focus more on gameplay mechanics, not bigger maps this time around. 

WEEK 1: Details!: 

The idea of Create a Character for survival/grief maps

Given we still have alternate game modes: Why not offer us the ability to change from a boring CDC character to something personal, adding the ability to change pre-set gameplay features such as hats, gender, hair, ect.

HOWEVER: These outfits do not change in story mode, only game modes, you still have the preset 4 characters for that. 

What this benefits: 

Purchasable outfit DLC: --------$$$ right there,

Ability to assign different ranks to different characters, so those who share accounts aren't always deemed as "noobs" now. -----Community approval

More spice and fun to game modes----- Increased award feeling to doing certain things

Unlock-able features-------to add even more fun and spice to gaming

What this costs: 

Bit more time and effort into creating mini game modes.

Slightly more difficult to tell grief teams apart (easily fixable with colored nameplates) 

WEEK Two: Game modes: The Return:

Description: Here are some game mode Ideas, my personal top favorites, and the most common requests, simply select which ones you would and wouldn't like to see return or show:

Grief: Pros: Simple 8 player game mode, basis of 8 player zombies. Cons: Not a very popular game mode so far… 

Turned: Pros: Play as a freaking zombie. Cons: NOT  very popular game AT ALL. -Note: an 8 player turned that doesn't record your downs would be more beneficial. 

Survival: Pros: Another simple game mode, smaller and runs easier, allows new experiences to familure surroundings. Cons: Takes up a "game mode space" and is basically just the story mode with no twists or achievables.

Team undeathmatch: Simple enough, 10 minutes on the clock. Two teams. Your objective: Destroy the other team while surviving a zombie massacre. You start with 5000 points, perks and guns are yours to secure. You take more damage from zombies then people and while death from player will respawn you with your weapons still in tact, downing from zombies, fallowed by bleeding out will result in total death, and permanent "spectator view". 

Escape: You have two teams of four and a Gauntlet, you goal is to acquire everything you need to build your escape route. You have the two goals of either focusing on living or focusing on the objective. If your whole team gets down, you automatically lose as well.  

No-man's Sandbox: A single player game in Area 51 with a single box, all wall weapons, PAP, a wonder fizz machine, and infinite cash. Likewise there's a new builder machine that will supply you with a random build able. On the teleporter there's a big red button on the side of the cage. Pressing it will activate the cage, lifting it, and dispersing all the zombies inside. This mode is not recorded and does not count towards your overall leader boards. Have fun testing all your perks, guns, and builds from any map you've unlocked! 

Freakshow: Like survival, but instead of normal zombies, you're faced with a whole array of other beings, one type per round: Novas, hell hounds, boss zombies, monkeys, shriekers. Anything that can kill you differently from zombies is here. Have fun surviving as long as you can!

Tournament: For extreme players only, this game mode will push you through a game of grief, 8 player turned, and a round of "escape" to show who is the victorious zombie slaying team. 

Dead ops Arcade: 2!: The return of the classic arcade game, introducing all new enemies, weapons,perks, secrets and more wonders as you defend deeper and deeper into the horrors of the mad man's lair. 

That's it, or at least that's the top few. We can return to this topic later on, should it be requested...(especially now trayarch won't be producing a title until 2015) 

Greif: 12 yes, 2 no

Turned: 5 yes 2 no

Survival 7 yes, 0no

Team undeathmatch: 5 yes, 1 no

Escape: 6 yes, 0 no

Sandbox: 6 yes, 0 no

Freakshow: 5 yes, 1 no

Tournament: 4 yes, 0no

DOA2: 6 yes, 2 no

• 2 weeks later...

Week 3: Characters

Alright Big question this week of WHO we want to see in the REGULAR STORY MODE of 2015 zombies. 

The O4, the N4, or New guys? 

Each have their own benefits and hazards…Choose wisely...

29.4% said: O4 returning for the majority of the game

28% said: Balance between the O4 and the N4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...