More info from Woodys Gamertag

RedDeadRiot

If you guys remember a few months ago a guy named Woody's Gamertag released a list of things that his "Source" said to be In black ops, Including the Ballistic knife, Care package, AND a fully auto Famas, all things that were confirmed in the MP teaser trailer.

Now, we have MORE info -

"The perk Stopping Power will not be returning

The perk Juggernaut, seen in Call of Duty 4 and World at War, will be returning

The Pave Low killstreak reward from Modern Warfare 2 will be returning

The Chopper Gunner killstreak reward from Modern Warfare 2 will be returning

Tactical Insertions, the piece of equipment from Modern Warfare 2 allowing players to choose their respawn point, will be returning."

http://painkilleralready.podbean.com/20 ... pisode-17/

Not confirmed, but judging on the validity of his last list, i would think they were right. But remember, stopping power could just be a Equipment for your gun or named something else, and the Chopper gunner could be the controllable one seen in the Laos campaign mission.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people are going to boost with or without it though, which is tragic :(

Im more concerned of JTag's, despite the Securtity team i've heard a lot of people saying they've already figured out how to hack it, which i don't entirely understand since the games not out yet, but who knows these days :(

Why, using any amount of logic available to a human being of moderate intelligence, would they make juggernaut as a perk but not stopping power?! People will just abuse the fact that they can use juggernaut as a perk, and stopping power as an equipment.(that is assuming SP is equipment) Didn't they learn from Modern Warfail 2 that EVERY perk that affects your person(SoH, SP, Jug, OK, CB, etc.) needs to be in the same slot, and should all have counters if they can be countered. I, personally, had no problem with the perk system in CoD4 and W@W(except martyrdom) and believe that it was its simplicity that made it work so well. As you can tell, it really annoys me that people don't notice this.

lol we still dont have the capacity to make a perfect game. whatever gets made people are going to have issues man thats happened with every game 'cept Pong cuz that game was tight. PAvelow is a cool killstreak but it should be at a higher kill thing like 11 not no 9. and chopper gunner should be at least 15 or 17

Dont have any problem with pavelow and chopper gunner. However, why would they include juggernaut? I mean, even if stopping power is an attachment, that would ruin the game. Everyone would be using juggernaut, then the stopping power attachment. There would be absolutely no variety in that. I think that there will be no stopping power, but juggernaut will be one of those visible perks where it might also have some disadvantages where it might slow you down, or slow down other things such as ADS. And the inclusion of tactical insertions is just... flat out stupid. Its a really good idea for an equipment, but when people can boost with it, it isen't. Im starting to think that black ops is just going to be a mw2 copy like w@w, which is good in someways, but bad in almost all. Blah, that is all.

i dislike jug, except for in zombies...

but the only way they could make this right if they put them in the same category no matter what...

like if their perks they would both be in tier 2....

and if their gonna be equipment or whatever then have them both there...

like sp as in a bullet (fmj or whatever) and jug as a vest....

and that would solve that so that they cant use it together even with bling...

it would get greyed out and you cant select it...

like they do with holographic and acog or akimbo and tac knife....

but if they decide to put them separate or take one out and not the other....

mark my words...

all hell will break loose

The game needs Juggarnaut back so that there is a counter to stopping power, believe it or not this will make the game more balanced.

I think if they can bring back tactical insertion and not have it abbused it will be a great piece of equipment.

they should take out stopping power and juggernaut then the game would be much better

Well, Jug was countered by SP - that was a valid and logical balancing.

In MW2 weapons are generaly weakened and hitzones tightened - M16 without SP can take up up to 3 bursts to score a kill (not perfectly lined shots).

So Jugg isn't needed in MW2.

If they add Jugg - I would agree that it have to slow the player down. I'm sure it won't be possible to have FMJ and Jugg at the same time.

Helis on MW2 are not a problem, as long as someone on the team has stingers. When I get hit by heli I switch to stinger loadup and blast it out (2 shots take PL down).

The problem is the Gunship - 3 rockets, so 2 ppl on the team must cooperate to take it down - but you all know how well that works in COD:))). I'd say they have to make it available after 12-15 kills.