What Nova Crawlers Tell Us About Keepers and Humans

RadZakpak

• Moderators

Yesterday I was just spit-balling some ideas regarding the Nova Crawlers with @Mattzs, trying to reconcile the old theory that they are related to the Keepers in some way with the new information that their bodies were once pigs. I have a theory that might have some broader implications on the history of humanity and its relation to the Keepers, so bear with me for a bit.

Let's start with the crawlers themselves. Here we have some extra info about them from Classified:

latest?cb=20190709103145

Notice how the pig is labeled as pre-transformation, while the final nova crawler is labeled as post-transformation. The crawlers are certainly pigs that have been genetically altered in some way. But that's pretty vague. Is it like Jurassic Park, where parts of the DNA are replaced with DNA from another species, creating the abonimation? Or is the mutation a result of exposure to some Nova 6 concoction? Also, was it created on purpose?

Looking at the body of the crawler, there is pretty much nothing that sticks out as being pig-like. The only real remnant of its porcine origins is the squealing and snorting it does while walking around. But the physical body itself seems to have mainly human attributes, with a little something extra in there. Human traits of note: It has toes and fingers instead of hooves, it has a human-like skeletal structure, its ears look like a human's, it has two nipples on the upper abdomen like a human, and to be crass, it clearly has something that scientists deemed to be obscene to humans underneath its pants. Was this a case of human DNA being mixed with a pig's? Perhaps, but what about the round, bald head with no eyes and a mouth with massive teeth? Or the claws at the ends of its fingers and toes?

OIP.e7r-rswxI9dqhxkxZ7erMgHaHa?pid=Api&r

It has obviously been connected to the Keepers before. So is this a case of mixing Keeper DNA with that of a pig? We also know that a Keeper skeleton was found at Der Eisendrache in at least the Deceptio fracture:

Projector Keeper Skeleton (1).jpg

It's possible given the similarities, but still, what's with the human features in there too? This is where the broader implications come in, and I feel they are supported by this line from the Kronorium: 

The Summoning Key is one of the oldest artifacts in all creation. It was used by the first one to mix all the dimensions with life, giving each one its unique balance. Under certain circumstances, it has the ability to form bridges between dimensions allowing the transfer of life forces back and forth. It resides in the 63rd dimensions of creation.

Notice the particular line, "to mix all the dimensions with life." There's also the SoE cipher: "The elders will continue to seed space and time I must lead them to the place they cannot see."

So it seems the eldest Keepers, and specifically The First One, who may be Monty and Shadowman, created life throughout dimensions.

If you point to any creation myth across the world, people often personify gods as appearing human, despite their power. This is not because they wish to look like us generally, but because we are created in their image.

You may be able to see where I am going with this. Consider two possibilities: A: A pig's DNA is combined with that of a human's, and the mutation causes traits of the precursor race to appear, the ones who seeded Earth in the first place. B: A pig's DNA is combined with that of a Keeper's, and because, as mammals, humans and pigs share a common ancestor who was created by seeds planted by the Keepers, it becomes some bastardized in-between species. Maybe our ancestors, or some branch in our evolutionary tree that died off, even looked like the Nova Crawlers while they were still in caves... a terrifying thought.

Also consider the deep connection between humanity and Monty. He models his perfect world after a location set on Earth, he walks around the majority of the time in the form of a human, and he even takes up the human moniker of "Doctor". Why? Did Keepers use to look like humans before experimenting with the Aether? Or does The First One look at us almost like his children, being that he is technically our creator? Does he only want to understand our plight and relate to us? Despite our flaws and his near omnipotence, we are, in some ways, very similiar.

"M is interested in these worthless beings all his work will be undone."

I made an app once, at least I think that's what you call it. It started off really simple: All people did was press a button to indicate whether or not they’d had a good day. I tracked the data for everyone in the world. I mean it was meant to help me understand people. It worked. But even in its simplest form it was... too much to take in. It actually made me depressed. It's hard trying to please everyone.

And yes, this premise somewhat derives from a Star Trek episode.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a big fan of @PINNAZ's MTD theory, here are my thoughts:

We know that Maxis' telaporter causes changes in a molecular level:

Richtofen must understand that using these teleporters to jump between dimensions is both dangerous and imprecise. At any point, the fabric of space-time could collapse if the proper amounts of 115 are not maintained. l am also concerned about the unknown effects of trans-dimensional jumps. l have noticed even with my brief travels that new memories and emotions have flooded my mind, suddenly appearing from nowhere. l am also sure something is happening on a molecular level as well.

Though our matter transference tests at the new site have been largely unsuccessful, the teleporters malfunction has nonetheless yielded some interesting data. The fact that the test subjects depart from their original point of origin is undeniable; what is uncertain is what became of them. Richtofen is insistent in his belief that they have been transported not through space, but through time. In the absence of empirical evidence, I myself cannot entertain such... madness. I fear Richtofen's irrationality may soon prove a liability to our endeavors.

JULY 2ND, 1939
Maxis and Richtofen begin teleportation experiments with the Matter Transference Prototype, to mild success. The subjects are teleported, but their chemical composition is altered, leaving them catatonic and changed.

AUGUST 5TH, 1939
Using Element 115, Maxis and Richtofen resurrect one of the teleported corpses for the first time. Initially it obeys, but soon becomes rabid and attacks them. The test subject is euthanized.

I remind you the Classified cipher refers specifically to the tests in 1939:

August 8th, 1947

I've been logging materials acquired from Group 935 for some days now (Major Sawyer has asked me to evaluate files pertaining to undead experimentation) and this afternoon I happened upon an old friend.

Hidden deep away in storage was Dr. Maxis' Original Matter Transference Prototype. Apparently, it was one of the items the Americans acquired when splitting Group 935's resources with the Russians. Unsurprisingly, it's in a terrible state of disrepair. Missing pieces, badly damaged, completely non-operational. To be fair, Maxis himself stopped using it after the failure of those initial tests in 1939.

While useless in its current state, it will provide great reference when we begin teleporter development at this facility. One thing I had never noticed before - scratched into the bottom of the machine was a message: "For M, who started me on this Journey."

It struck me as odd… I can't recall anyone at Group 935 who went by that initial. I haven't the faintest idea who Maxis could have been referring to.

--Schuster

The Five/Classified telaporters were built in reference to the original prototype. We can also simply infer that Monty had a hand with Maxis' teleports.

This gives foundations for the crawlers to be telaported pigs, with the same teleportation tech of Maxis (and Monty).

image.png

The telaport modifies the human DNA and the pig DNA in the same way, keeper-ifying them (or perhaps margwa-ifying them, depends on how you want to view things).
The crawlers are a by-product of Doctor Monty ensuring his own survival.

The nova 6 could come from further experiments of the pentagon. The blueprint tells it is version number 8 and the die rise crawlers can be an early version of the nova crawlers. 

• Moderators

Really like this theory. It explains the part of the story that I generally disliked, but reading this now it makes more sense. Regarding this subject I felt obligated to throw another weird conspiracy theory in this, the one relating to Ancient Astronauts. I assume you all might be known to the theory that early human civilization was visited by extraterrestials, but there also is another one considering the idea that humans are genetically engineered by aliens. Not just the present day humans though, from fossils found all over the globe archeologists discovered many extinct humanoid species, all coexisting during the early days of the Homo Sapiens. So these Alien conspiracy theorists state that this was part of an extraterrestial experiment, aliens genetically modifying already existing Earthlings (animals, likely mammals such as pigs) into more complex and 'intelligent' species like theirselves, using Earth as their lab. This led to the sudden appearance of humanoids all over the world, with eventually Homo Sapiens being the dominant one that led to the extinction of all other humanoids.

Keeping this in mind, was this what scientists in Kino, Griffin Station, the Pentagon and Camp Edward were trying to achieve? Mixing alien DNA found in Keeper fossils (possibly using the samples from the one in Der Eisendrache or the one crashed in Roswell) with pigs (anatomically prettyclose to humans), generating their own genetically engineered "human"? A very cool idea, if you ask me. The fact that Keepers and perhaps their technology as well was being experimented upon in the Pentagon also reminds me of an old idea of AetherealVoices, considering the numbers that hang around the Pentagon Thief to be Keeper symbols similar to those we see in the rituals in Shadows of Evil.

Reading Richkiller's reply I also wonder if this step in malformation/mutation that leads to the creation of the Creepy Crawlers is a major step in the actual evolution of the Keepers and even humans theirselves? Are the Keepers some kind of futuristic breed originating from these human experiments, going back in history to make sure they are being created? This would raise a Paradox, though, as their fossils are likely the very source of the beginning of our experiments.

Thank you for posting this!

• Moderators

I want to make an addendum. On Cal's recent podcast on The Ancients, he brought up the Keeper-like zombies found in The Crazy Place:

151111115151823646.png

The idea has been brought up before that these were meant to be Keepers before we got the version we see in Shadows of Evil, but due to time limitations they stuck with these in-between versions. They still have very humanoid bodies but with those massive teeth. This again may be a mutation that brings forth ancient Keeper DNA present in all humans.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RadZakpak said:

I want to make an addendum. On Cal's recent podcast on The Ancients, he brought up the Keeper-like zombies found in The Crazy Place:

151111115151823646.png

The idea has been brought up before that these were meant to be Keepers before we got the version we see in Shadows of Evil, but due to time limitations they stuck with these in-between versions. They still have very humanoid bodies but with those massive teeth. This again may be a mutation that brings forth ancient Keeper DNA present in all humans.

An idea of which I am a firm believer. There also seems to be more space between the eyes, and they even appear to be formed more in the direction of the sides of the head. Maybe it's a far thought but those lines in his head even distinctly resemble the lines of the Keeper skull of Nan Sapwe.

The map Origins is filled with mythologies and history: The Scandinavian culture encountered in the names of the Giant Metal Men and Nordic runes seen during the Easter Egg; The Neolitic culture of the Mound, the megaliths, carved rocks and tombs; and lastly the occurance of the medieval Order of the Templars. On CoD Wiki, these Crazy Place zombies are referred to as 'Templar Zombies', but I don't know if that is their real name in the files of Origins. The Knights Templar was an organization heavily involved in medieval history and conspiracies: The Pope and the King of France saw their influence and power as a treat and accused them of worshipping Demons. Many Knight Templars across the European continent were murdered but a lot of them simply vanished... They are also believed to be involved in curses and spells, unearthly abilities.

Templar Zombie | Call of Duty Wiki | Fandom

Their crowns though, I find them interesting. It gives me the feeling these were more than mere knights that devolved in the darkness and light of the Crazy Place... Were they kings, or high in the hierarchy of some organization? They come over on me like they were a group of cursed kings or something, but I cannot find any mythology, history or conspiracy behind that.

Being no story guy, this post'll come out of the blue, but this thread touches on a personal favorite topic of mine: What the crap are humans?

So let's blend.

In studying humanity, it's appears that we have 2 lineages; mitochondrial (mom's) dna going back 250,000 to 300,000 years (estimated by generations of dna), and a much older set of a ridiculous amount of defects in our dna as if we are an ancient species (look at that dysfunctional Y chromosome), or, more likely that an ancient species created us as a blend of them and us.

Pigmen: We are pigmen. Picture a pig-ape, what would it be? Simple, push your nose-tip up and voila(!) instant Orc. We are closer to pigs than chimps genetically (by a tiny bit). Seriously, picture dog-ape, cat-ape, pig-ape...we are pig-ape.

Traits of humans and pigs, but not apes: Throat that warms air (apes use nasal passages).

Mane and beard like some pigs (apes have body fur all over, no mane, no beard, no change in hair type mostly, they don't go bald).

We have mucous snout, like pigs (no apes do) and can hold our breath under water like this.

Penis bone (apes have it, pigs and men don't).

Skin, naked and sun-burnable, requiring mud (sun screen now), clothes, or shelter. Also our wounds are different than most animals, requiring surgery for what might not be a big deal to a normal Earth creature.

Vestiges of tails on some babies (apes don't have tails).

Some blood anomolies. I can't recall the important bits.

One geneticist deduced we could be from mating and cross breeding pigs/apes (Female ape offspring, then the offspring mate with female apes, repeat this freak show until humans appear after a long series of wackiness). While possible, this implies (in my and others' opinions) an outside force controlling this, but maybe our great grandies we're just pig-fucking sickos.

So, it SEEMS that we are not the normal evolution type, more like evolution meets creationism (in a scientific setting, though I can't rule out divine beings).

Lastly, a cave was found in Africa where lots of humans fell and died. They were reportedly various sizes, explained at the finding 'as if someone were making various human kinds'. Oddly, this article was never seen nor heard of by me again. Not debunked, it was real, it just disappeared.

Watching Brien Foerster videos, dna found in 'starchild skull' is inhuman, and it has thin, hard, fibrous bone.

Dna in large heads "Paracas culture" is human, but odd. They have the neckhole in the wrong place (compared to ours) and 2 holes in the rear of the skull for blood vessels, as well as a missing front suture line, that we have (their head is like a large plate here, with a ridge up top).

Unstudied: Brien also was shown 2 skulls way up on a mountain (with a third Paracas Skull too) they both had a sideways crest mid skull up top with a trench on either side of the ridge (I've never seen these before). These were otherwise 'normal sized' and had the front suture.

This is just some odd info for you to read. I'm pushing no agenda, just trying to suss it all out. Humans are a bit weird.

Have fun ruminating on this and zombie topics.

Apologies if any of this is clearly debunked (not all debunking is real or correct, aether anyone?). Most is quite real and been studied and restudied, differences of professional opinions vary (except dna tests), so mine may be wrong, me being just some random freak on a game forum.

• Moderators

@83457Interesting comment, didn't knew you were into biology as well! Considering mitochondrial DNA, you are spot on this is maternal and passed on via the X of the either XX or XY chromosome pairs. Interesting note is that when looking to all European/Caucasians, merely five mitochondrial DNAs can be distinguished, meaning that at some point, all Europeans descend from five women (or more likely, five times mutations have been occured). 

Do you have a source for the fact we are closer to pigs and apes, though? I seem unable to find a clear sciencific article concerning that, but I would be really interested in that.

One thing that is certain is that at one point, countless of humanoids inhabited all extremities of the world. We likely partly mixed, partly killed the others. I personally am of the belief that the discovery of fire and cooking led to the absorption of new nutrients that allowed our brains to develop extraordinary. But still, that one, relatively short, moment between our ancestors and the physical weak yet intelligent creatures we are now, how did that go? I can imagine 50.000 years ago, when being chased down by some prehistoric bear, it was way more useful to develop stronger muscles than bigger brains. So how could intelligence ever have won it over strenght in natural selection?

Fun fact: All current living fish in the sea arent derived from the most ancient saltwater fish, but from freshwater fish who, on their turn, were derived from the ancient saltwater fish. That doesnt sound logical, but evolution is a process of coincidence

Evolution is a weird thing, espessially when talking about our own kind. Considering our next step in evolution, you might find this video interesting: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjtOGPJ0URM

Anyways, thanks for the reply buddy. Love conversations like this

Cool stuff indeed. I don't have any saved material to share, just a lifetime of watching and reading sciences, good, bad, and in between, and then try to find the facts amongst it all.

I'm a jack of all, master of none guy. I just pack my brain with knowledge and try to update it as better information comes along.

For example, I used to think gravity was just time's reaction to mass (I literally watched a video yesterday on this theory that I've held for 40 years), but I also entertain Ken Wheeler's Aether and magnetism videos. Perhaps gravity is simply unfocused magnetism (like dust to a crt screen), as he seems convinced of. I sure am not sure.

So, I may be right sometimes, wrong others, but I'm also no slave to dogmatic belief, I take hard facts as 99.9% right, I always leave room for a surprise idea.

You will likely find stuff if you search things like 'pigs as ancestors', 'human and pig shared features', 'how similar is our dna to pigs', and then follow the rabbit hole. You'll find trash and treasure, be discerning is all that I can warn. Some people will say anything, but some will supply good evidence, or even bogus evidence.

Brien Foerster's dna videos should be findable on his channel "hidden Inca tours", he documents lots of the civilization that existed before which covered the world with megaliths that we can't make today (unless the tech is hidden from the public domain).

Also see NewEarth channel. Lots of long video evidence of ancient stuff, even if Sylvie's views of humanity get a bit different than most of us might except. Skip the metaphysical ones and stick to the documentaries.

Happy hunting.

• Moderators
21 hours ago, 83457 said:

Cool stuff indeed. I don't have any saved material to share, just a lifetime of watching and reading sciences, good, bad, and in between, and then try to find the facts amongst it all.

I'm a jack of all, master of none guy. I just pack my brain with knowledge and try to update it as better information comes along.

For example, I used to think gravity was just time's reaction to mass (I literally watched a video yesterday on this theory that I've held for 40 years), but I also entertain Ken Wheeler's Aether and magnetism videos. Perhaps gravity is simply unfocused magnetism (like dust to a crt screen), as he seems convinced of. I sure am not sure.

So, I may be right sometimes, wrong others, but I'm also no slave to dogmatic belief, I take hard facts as 99.9% right, I always leave room for a surprise idea.

You will likely find stuff if you search things like 'pigs as ancestors', 'human and pig shared features', 'how similar is our dna to pigs', and then follow the rabbit hole. You'll find trash and treasure, be discerning is all that I can warn. Some people will say anything, but some will supply good evidence, or even bogus evidence.

Brien Foerster's dna videos should be findable on his channel "hidden Inca tours", he documents lots of the civilization that existed before which covered the world with megaliths that we can't make today (unless the tech is hidden from the public domain).

Also see NewEarth channel. Lots of long video evidence of ancient stuff, even if Sylvie's views of humanity get a bit different than most of us might except. Skip the metaphysical ones and stick to the documentaries.

Happy hunting.

It's crazy how often hard facts are later confirmed to be wrong, actually. Like aparently in the early 20th century, it was still a general belief that male babies came from the sperm of the right testes, and female babies from the left testes ("sciencifically proven"). I think the atomic model of Bohr, along with the discovery of DNA were some of the most important discoveries ever, but still discoveries that will be looked upon odd in the future. We are in the molecular stage of science, but who knows what will be revealed in the future once we understand more of the quantum stage, affecting the atomic stage, molecular stage and everything above.

I also like your talk about magnetism and gravity, simply because it is so weird yet fascinating. I had a huge eureka moment myself once I realized that gravity is the opposite of mass (as in physics every force must be equalize each other). I found this so cool because mass is, you know, perceivable matter, wheras gravity is something we cannot feel or perceive, but merely perceive the effects of it. I also read something about how gravity might be affected by electromagnetism, but that goes truly to a stage my mind cannot comprehend

Electro-gravity likely is the same stuff.

This was the crt statement above. Unfocused magnetism, in this theory, is gravity.

With the old CRT (big tube tv - cathode ray tube) tvs, dust would slowly get pulled across the room to the screen (those screens always had a fine dust coating). That was used as an example of "unfocused magnetism/gravity".

Everything is magnetic, just mostly unaligned atoms, or unfocused. You and I are magnetic. You won't see it in daily life, but free floating in space, you would be "down", the center of gravity locally.

See Ken Wheeler for this rabbit hole. YT = Theoria Apotheosis, if I recall his channel name correctly.

I'm not associated with nor pushing either theory, just ruminating with wonder.

Archived