User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

RadZakpak

Wonder Weapon Bracket Round 5 (Final)

This is it, the endgame. Have I already said that? Probably, but I'm making this up as I go along so bear with me.

yxnv7741.svg

Here are the rules for voting:

First, I will provide a list with matchups, for example:

1. Tombstone vs Who's Who

You would make your choice by replying with your pick and a reason why, something like:

1. Who's Who: haha just imagine if i actually picked this haha wouldnt that be funny

Focus on the design, history, and relevance of the wonder weapon as opposed to just damage.

Next Monday I will tally votes and post the final results!

Here is the final matchup:

1. Wunderwaffe DG-Scharfshutze vs Ray Gun Mk II (Including Alpha Omega variants)

Choose wisely, comrades.

Also, you now have Mule Kick. Sorry about that. But hey, now you can choose a third weapon to take into battle. Vote for the runner-up!

2. 31-79 JGb215 vs Alistair's Folly

Can you SUH-MELL... what the Doc... is cooking?!

8 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

Can you SUH-MELL... what the Doc... is cooking?!

lol

Scharfschütze

JGB

I can't believe my love could potentially just be P4 now. : (

I'm going to have to go with the Scharfshutze as my #1. I'm actually fairly shocked it made it this far after Tag's lukewarm reception but that's just goes to show how good it is. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

For numba three I'm picking the JGb. Nothing else quite like it.

I love the Mark II especially its variants, but gotta go with the Scharfschutze. It's a pretty great but skillful weapon, that also has some nice lore behind it.

Alistair's Folly for third place, there's something awesome about a revolver wonder weapon.

Donor

Scharfschutze. In this vote there is no contest.

Once again, Mark II and Alistair’s Folly.

Given that I play Tag infrequently, someone should probably tell me what’s so special about the Scharfschutze.

So sad the Paralyzer isn't in the match anymore. Anyway, the Shrink Gun got my vote here.

And the winner is... the original DG-1... the newcomer... the Wunderwaffe DG-Scharfshutze... Richtofen would be squealing with joy right about now.

For third place... it's the 31-79 JGb215! I guess you could say that's a small consolation?

3 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

For third place... it's the 31-79 JGb215! I guess you could say that's a small consolation?

A tiny bit. haha

The Scharfschütze winning is good though. It is a fun gun. :3

As always, Rad thank you for doing these.

Really liked this bracket, forgot how many wonderweapens there actually are. Thanks!