We'll call it a reintroduction

Pcsolyar

Okay, uhh… Let's recap a bit, shall we? This isn't my first time here, so I'm calling this a reintroduction. In truth, I never introduced myself before. In the beginning, I had been on the Activision forums, as MLG_EPICzZzZzZz (let off, I was 11) since early 2012, then later M16_EPIC for Black Ops 3. I found this place through @DeathBringerZen, who was also active over at Activision. I came here between BOII and III. I started out as M16_EPIC, then changed my name along with my GamerTag to DerKungFuhrer over a year ago. When someone got my name banned on Xbox, I switched both to rerhuFgnuKreD. People kept calling me Kred, so I changed to Pcsolyar. So you may have seen me before with one of those names. 

As far as Zombies goes, I had played W@W at a friend's house back when it was in season. He didn't have DLC 1 or 3, and he didn't like SNN, so we just played Nacht and read the character bios. I got my Xbox 360 with Black Ops the Christmas after it came out. Because I remembered the game mode and characters, and because I sucked at multiplayer, I really got into Zombies. I still remember taking turns with a friend trying to solo CotD. We couldn't get the vodka step done, so we gave up on co-op. We would switch accounts to try for the Gamerpic/achievement. We both finally got it done after a few days in my basement. Black Ops II was where I really got into the community, through the Activision forums. I found all my EE groups there, then helped friends later. It really helped get me further into the game and its mechanics. After coming here I got into the story and hunting for Easter Eggs too. Now I'm here, lurking around because no one care about Infinite Warfare enough to discuss it. I love it, but the community is small. That's all I got. 

EDIT: My battery died, so I ended rather abruptly. I also frequent the rCDZ subreddit, but the discussion doesn't remotely compare to what has been built here. I hope WWII gets some good coverage here, I don't think I can wait until a new Treyarch game for this place to pick up again! This is one of the best communities I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of, and I can't wait to see where it goes over the next few years. Cheers!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey dude! I remember you from the ATVI forums lol. The MLG_EPICzZzZzZz username was hard to forget. Unfortunately I haven't been as active as I used to be due to working extremely punishing hours but I have to for now at least so gaming has pretty much been non existent. I have however managed to have it all pay off finally over the last 2 years of hard graft as I have been given a promotion with more money and less hours. Absolutely delighted! Took some effort to get there though lol.

Anyway, with that in mind I will hopefully be able to start gaming a bit more. Absolutely choking to get a high round solo run on Origins & Moon on Chronicles. Got to 100 on both maps and would like to try for 150 on the newer, easier versions. You should see me on here a bit for often as well, and I do post on Reddit a bit. Really pumped for WWII Nazi Zombies as well. The trailer really does have a ridiculously terrifying vibe to it that I feel BO3 completely lacked though I do still play it so it ain't all bad.

Glad to have you around. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Ah yes, I remember you - M16 with the Resnov pic. :smile: I believe we worked together a few times, in particular on a rather outrageous new member who lost his temper and got himself banned. I'm pretty sure... LOL! Good to see you again, mate! And agreed on the Forum. We should recruit as much as possible, get more people involved!

Archived