Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJMFP

Der Eisendrache Clock

Recommended Posts

Donor

Everybody knows how to get the plunger, right?  Well, I was fooling around and decided that, hey if it works on 9:35, why not see what happens when I turn it to 1:15.  Interesting enough, lightning continually strikes the tower, annotating that something different is going on.  After looking everywhere, I found no hint at another hinden Easter Egg.  I turned the clock to 9:35, obtained the plunger and the repeated the 1:15.  This time I just left it there, lightning strikes and all.  I also tried to jump into the portals, before and after grabbing the plunger, with no results.  

 

Does anyone know of this phenomenon.  I search the web and this site but every seems to be focused solely on the 9:35.  

Share this post


Link to post
Donor

This may be a total noob question. But what made you try and put it on 1:15? 

Share this post


Link to post
Donor

HAHAHAHA.  Well.  Ever since the elusion of Easter Eggs not found, I have tried little things that other people seem to have overlooked.  This is one of them.  Everyone knows that when the clock is on 9:35, lightning strikes the tower and we go get the plunger.  I decided, that, 115 is just as important, if not more, than 935.  The rate in which the lightning strikes leaves me suspicous.  Got to be something there.

Share this post


Link to post

I couldn't find it to do anything either. 

I like the 115 quote in Mob of the Dead better than the 935 song, so I tried this too ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Donor
13 hours ago, JJMFP said:

HAHAHAHA.  Well.  Ever since the elusion of Easter Eggs not found, I have tried little things that other people seem to have overlooked.  This is one of them.  Everyone knows that when the clock is on 9:35, lightning strikes the tower and we go get the plunger.  I decided, that, 115 is just as important, if not more, than 935.  The rate in which the lightning strikes leaves me suspicous.  Got to be something there.

Omg lmao. 115 like the song/element 115 I saw the colons and it TOTALLY threw me off. Wish I could go erase my post lol

Share this post


Link to post
Donor
7 hours ago, Lauren said:

Omg lmao. 115 like the song/element 115 I saw the colons and it TOTALLY threw me off. Wish I could go erase my post lol

It may be subtle but I am 80% positive that it has some meaning.  Funny thing is, when I researched it on the net, no one is talking about it.  They are only focused on the 935.  Someone has to explore it more in depth.

Share this post


Link to post
Donor
19 hours ago, JJMFP said:

It may be subtle but I am 80% positive that it has some meaning.  Funny thing is, when I researched it on the net, no one is talking about it.  They are only focused on the 935.  Someone has to explore it more in depth.

I don't doubt that there is something going on with it. They woldn't have put it in the map for no reason if it didn't do anything. 

Share this post


Link to post

Random thoughts:

 

Bring panzer in there.

Drop Ragnarok up top of steps.

Kill zombies in the tower.

Share this post


Link to post
Donor

I never thought of sacrifing.  Could be something there...

Share this post


Link to post
Donor
1 hour ago, Nieno69 said:

Maybe its just morsecode and it tells you "not this time" like motd...

Do you have a vid of it?

I could get it fairly easy.  Sounds like a viable option.

 

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

callofdutyzombies.com is part of the Collateral network of gaming sites, including Sevensins.com

Partners & Affiliates

Interested in becoming an affiliate or partner? Contact us to get started.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .