Jump to content
Josh Keatley

How to take no damage in electric trap

Recommended Posts

To take no damage in the electric trap by the church all you have to do is take fire damage from the panzer. That is all.

After you take fire damage from panzer any time after that when you turn on the trap you can run though it without taking any damage and you won't have visual annoying lightning stun effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator
3 hours ago, Josh Keatley said:

To take no damage in the electric trap by the church all you have to do is take fire damage from the panzer. That is all.

After you take fire damage from panzer any time after that when you turn on the trap you can run though it without taking any damage and you won't have visual annoying lightning stun effect.

Haven't tried this yet but I seen Glitching Queen posted a video of it in action :23:

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator

Or just slide through it with Juggernog equipped. Would save you the chance of getting immediately downed by the Panzer. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

Haven't tried this yet but I seen Glitching Queen posted a video of it in action :23:

Glitching Queens video was wrong. She said you need to kill 40 zombies and build the wolf bow. You don't need to do any of those. That is what got me in gear to make a correct tutorial on it.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Doppelgänger said:

Or just slide through it with Juggernog equipped. Would save you the chance of getting immediately downed by the Panzer. 

Slide though the trap with jug on and 1 zombie hits you and your dead. Taking flame damage is easy to do and your good for the whole game! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator
1 hour ago, Josh Keatley said:

Slide though the trap with jug on and 1 zombie hits you and your dead. Taking flame damage is easy to do and your good for the whole game! :)

That's good to know it lasts the whole game. Will help me out on solo runs, unless they patch it over time but I will mess with it either way and see how it works out. Good tip! +1

Share this post


Link to post
Donor

Reminds me of how you could nullify George's lightning slam effect if you insta-kill knifed an electric zombie.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/19/2016 at 3:46 AM, Koslans said:

Have you figured out how to nullify trap damage from the castle gates yet? 

Not not yet. I really do wonder if there is a way to nullify the gate trap and the death ray trap. That would be really cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Donor

I always thought Electric Cherry stopped you from taking trap damage? Never tested it, might do that actually.

 

EDIT: Nope, I was wrong.

Edited by ZombiesAteMyPizza!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

callofdutyzombies.com is part of the Collateral network of gaming sites, including Sevensins.com

Partners & Affiliates

Interested in becoming an affiliate or partner? Contact us to get started.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .