COD Online Alien Cyborg Zombies

COD online is trying some great stuff! Chopper drop offs, 6 players, objectives, crazy bosses, COD MW3 survival style purchasing,.....

If only it wasn't in Chinese. Apparently the alpha version had more options than the beta, I will have to look into that more.

check out this video if you want: Call of Duty Online Aliens Zombies Gameplay First Look - YouTube

(not my video, just some guy who calls choppers, chopters)

Edited by TEX_715
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

There already has Topic about it.

I know videos that teach how to install it and play, but in French, some people will even create a patch FR or something like that.

Since the Dead Rising mode exists, I do my best to learn all about it, but I do not have good graphics card to play and I think even I been banned.

The other topic mentions the first map available. This shows some new maps and modes that I have not run into yet. Not that I have been tracking the game that closely.

If anyone is actually looking to play Call of Duty: Online, then pop over to this thread here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3559.0

GunofTruth is activating accounts for people. He has admin rights as his uncle works at Raven and he can activate accounts for any and all willing participates. So far he has activated over 100 accounts and no one has been removed from the beta.

Definitely worth considering... especially since the new maps and game-modes have been added. :)