"Jet Gun" is NOT a Wonder Weapon!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the pack a punch wasn't made by Group 935, if I'm not mistaken that is. It is an "ANCIENT device atop the mound" (something along those lines.) and "it uses the transformative power of 115, it provides us a means to upgrade our weapons".

Just a few Richtofen Origins quotes there. :P

That is only in Origins though,

The Pack-a-Punch machine in Der Reise most certainly was the work of group 935.  

But again, IMO they screwed the story so badly in BO2, that its' hard for me to even care that much anymore about anything other than the game play

Well the pack a punch wasn't made by Group 935, if I'm not mistaken that is. It is an "ANCIENT device atop the mound" (something along those lines.) and "it uses the transformative power of 115, it provides us a means to upgrade our weapons".

Just a few Richtofen Origins quotes there. :P

Also,gona be a bit of a neusence here… 

The second quote there: "it uses the transformative power of 115" isn't for the pack a punch, it's for the soul chests: "it uses the transformative power of 115, it draws energy from matter, living or dead!"    your first and last quotes do go together though!

• 3 weeks later...

You decide what wonder weapon means to you and then get upset that others see it differently.

Wonder weapon comes from the direct translation from German: wunderwaffe (voondervaffa).

The stg (appears in waw) was one of these to the Germans. An amazing auto fire rifle.

So, in reality, a wonder weapon is a weapon of wonder. No 115 required in any way.

If you choose to assume that it must be made with 115, the mistake is yours.

I hope that clears this issue up.

How do you know it is a mistake I made? Unless you are a creator of zombies weapons you don't know what the requirements are for a wonder weapon. No one really does. I am not the only one who is assuming things here.

No offense was meant and i apologize for using the word mistake.

I understand your view and was opining mine (which others agree with, much like others agree with yours).

Happy gaming!